Treat Your Demo Account Like Real Account In Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
After reading the title, I know, I know, it's tempting to just play around with fake money and not take it seriously, but let me tell you, that's a big mistake if you want to be a good trader.

I mean, would you go to the gym and just lift a barbell with no weights on it? Of course not, because that's not going to do anything for you. same goes for your demo account. If you're not treating it like a real account, you're not going to learn anything and you're not going to be prepared for the real deal.

Now, I'm not saying you should jump into the deep end right away and start throwing your life savings into Forex trading. No, no, no. But you should be taking your demo account seriously and treating it like it is real money on the line.

And trust me, it's not just about learning the mechanics of trading. It's about learning the psychology of trading too. When you're dealing with real money, your emotions come into play and can affect your decision-making. but by treating your demo account like a real account, you're training your brain to make smart, calculated decisions under pressure .