Traffic secret For Bloggers #1

D

Deleted member 13140

I Have Not done this before, I Guess But I Feel Like it's a unique way to drive traffic to your website very easily, Okay Let me explain a little -

The Secret Are Article Directories - This according to Google are websites with a huge collection of articles written about various subjects. This websites are created to generate mass content, This forum site could be an example, if we are allowed to write an refer back to our sites.

Example of a site I Know of is - Tumblr
This isn't the exact example

Edit - Okay I googled it and got a list of a few
1. Ezine articles
2. Go Articles
3. Article dashboard
4. Search warp
5. Article base
6. Self Growth
7. Article City
8. Idea Marketers
9. Article Alley
10. Self SEO

SO Should You Submit Your Articles To Article Directories
Well, if you are looking to get traffic to your site you will have to submit your website to a lot of article directories. Though just doing this might not help you blow up, You will have to link back to your site or your product, so they can visit and buy. You can write multiple articles and submit the same multiple to different Article directories

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do not look for traffic from other sources apart from Google and popular social sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin or pinterest. You need traffic on your blog, but you also need the traffic tht converts. It does not matter how many people visited your blog, what matters is now many people are interacting with your ads. You will earn only when there is an engagement on your ads.

D

Deleted member 28127

The quality of articles is the most important because the higher you have writing higher you have more visitors because google will rank websites depending on first they are mobile-friendly and second the quality of writing so it should be plagiarism free without spelling or language or grammar or syntax mistakes and also the pieces of information must be up to date not outdated one. These are major rules for a successful blog.

cmoneyspinner

The Secret Are Article Directories

You remind me of when I first started blogging and writing articles. I am not sure WHY they say that the secret is article directories. I have never had any success with publishing my content via article directories.

For my article writing, I looked for sites that accepted inexperienced writer and did not charge a fee to get started, and sites that had a revenue-share plan (some site would share their Google Ad Sense revenues with you) OR sites with some sort of payment incentive (EX: some site would pay you a certain amount for unique views).

For my blogging, I looked for FREE blog publishing platforms. Right now I am mainly using Blogspot. WHY? Because Blogspot is owned by Google and it's easier to submit it for Ad Sense approval. Not all of my blogs are approved. But some of them are and although the income is not consistent, the blogs are earning.

AFTER THAT, I looked for sites that accepted republished content. AT first I used to publish my articles and blog posts via YAHOO Voices. But they shut down. Now I use Medium.com. WHY? Because Medium articles are easily found via the search engines. People can find my Medium articles, but at the bottom of my articles is the link back to the original content source. People can click and then visit my monetized articles or blog posts if they want to read more of my stuff!

It took me years to figure this out. I'm telling you this so that you don't have to wait that long.