Trading rules?

Immilash

I believe most of us has he's or her trading rules but the most importantly is for you not to trade without having the idea and knowledge, not doing that will only lead you to regrets,
Ain't no brilliant rule as I would see it, these are simply made up decides that individuals make up, brilliant rule or no brilliant rule individuals bring in cash in exchanging and the vast majority of individuals making up these standard are not creating gains by any stretch of the imagination, the motivation behind why I'm unforgiving on this specific individuals is on the grounds that they are misdirecting fledglings, they make forex exchanging to look like on amazing serious deal, forex isn't hard, it's simple, purchase with perfect timing and exit, yet you all make up decides that don't make any sense, I've been a survivor of this when I was beginning, I was made to accept that I should be a genuis before I can get an opportunity, yet I let you know it's for the most part lies, anyone can figure out how to exchange and be beneficial, just set forth the energy, your life won't ever go back.

There was a person on YouTube that put his channels with this sham guidelines yet he, at the end of the day, don't follow them, this is an issue we should battle as forex dealers, we shouldn't permit others to direct to us how we should exchange or a brilliant rule we should observe.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Trading rules are a set of guidelines that traders must follow to help them make decisions about when to buy and sell various assets. They give the trader a structured approach to trading, helping them mitigate risk and maximize the potential for profit.

Trading rules are the policies that govern day-to-day trading. They can be set by the market as a whole or by individual brokers. The rules typically cover issues such as margin requirements, contract size, and settlement procedures.

For example, a rule might say that all traders must use a settlement procedure known as T+2 (trade date plus two days). The rule may also specify that the trader must deposit 50% of the value of the securities being purchased as margin.

Pikkasso

Trading rules is very simple, don't trade above your budget and take minimal and calculated risk