How do you see up trading rules

Dave20

There are seven easy steps to follow when creating a successful trading plan:

*Outline your motivation.
*Decide how much time you can commit to trading.
*Define your goals.
*Choose a risk-reward ratio.
*Decide how much capital you have for trading.
*Assess your market knowledge.
*Start a trading diary.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I always mention these topics. But you have to believe it. I can never set up a trading plan without discipline. I have to trade everything. Moreover, success in trading is not possible.

Dave20

I always mention these topics. But you have to believe it. I can never set up a trading plan without discipline. I have to trade everything. Moreover, success in trading is not possible.
Yes you can never set up any trading plan without discipline
You must always follow your rules, and as a beginner have a fixed risk to reward ratio with a definite percent you risk in every trade
1:3 risk to reward ratio is a very good start-up

Setho

VIP Contributor
Especially people who are trading cryptocurrencies I usually try to advise that one of the most important ways of making money is actually mastering your emotions. There are periods of time where you will be making a lot of profit and your winner it is going to be so high, this does not mean that you should continue picking up positions but instead you should always try to manage your risk accordingly. You should also try as much as you can to avoid chasing losses and whenever you are beginning to notice things like this you can close your computer and then take a small work.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is all about currency trading, albeit you can also trade metals and cryptocurrencies too. No currency pair is safe to trade until a trader is well-versed in market analysis because a market analysis serves traders with the best market forecast which is badly essential for trading. FXOpulence ensures quick support and smooth trading interface for better trading.