Trading Discussion Traders should take demo trading seriously

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
It's so important that traders take demo trading seriously and like a real trade. Master the strategies in this account. All traders are different, so it is likely that other people's trading strategies will not work the same for you. Also keep in mind that we have chosen brokers that allow all kinds of strategies in the market, such as Eurotrader. Also, both MT4 & MT5 and much more are available with this broker.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is important for traders to take all the strategies he learnt through the demo trading serious is what I will say. I won't ask him to take demo trading serious like that because the game changes when it comes to the real trading but he should not forget all the strategies he learnt through it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah exactly traders should take demo trading seriously , because they would actually have that chance and privilege to learn before executing any trade and making profit on a live account , so it should be done with all form of seriousness as expected , to prevent huge loss on a live account when trading

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes that is true, even me that is what I did when I was interested in learning how to trade forex, but I was doing that with the demo account because that is how I will be able to test my trading skills, it is nice for forex trader to use demo account for their trading so that they will not lose your money while trading Live account as a novice

Setho

VIP Contributor
Demo trading is one of the things that you should not skip especially as a beginner .after learning about charts and trading styles it is important that you open a demo account to practice all these things that you have learnt because trading is much more difficult than when you are trading on paper.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
A big advantage of the broker is the demo platform. I can gain a lot of knowledge by trading on this platform. If the trader wants to develop knowledge and skills, he must use the demo platform. I use the demo platform of Eurotrader brokers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I haven't seen any successful forex traders rhsy want to mention his broker or that want to mention his demo trading platforms that won't mention euro trading. This platforms has really proven to be not only the best but also the platforms that give access to the best training centers.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. For demo trading a good broker is also important. A broker whose demo price is well synced with live market like Eurotrader broker.

Dora Wi

One benefit of taking demo trading seriously and treating your demo money as if it was real money is that when you start trading with real money, trading psychology aspects such as fear or greed might not take you off guard as much. I think emotions are the most difficult thing about switching from demo to live.