Trade forex after a major news release

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders in the forex market trade and earn money with the volatility of the market. However, the market becomes extremely volatile after important news releases. Technical analysis often fails to predict the right direction at that. Traders rely on fundamental analysis for this kind of situation. News traders are advised to avoid trading in this kind of situation. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer an economic calendar to follow important news releases.

Haypril

Wow, am pretty sure forex trading has to do with a lots of analysis and patience. More attention and devotion is also needed to trade successfully. And affection (emotions) should be at every way avoided. The bottom line is, I wish I have the qualities I have listed above but the reality is I lack almost every quality of being a trader in forex.

marcusfe

Trading forex by this method is called fundamental analysis. It is a trading strategy which is largely dependent on the present economic development in the society. Some the trading decisions are made based on what is happening in the society. This method of trading is quite different from the other one which is known as the technical analysis.

greatguy1

Traders in the forex market trade and earn money with the volatility of the market. However, the market becomes extremely volatile after important news releases. Technical analysis often fails to predict the right direction at that. Traders rely on fundamental analysis for this kind of situation. News traders are advised to avoid trading in this kind of situation. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer an economic calendar to follow important news releases.
Trading Forex after a news release is like taking a high risk and even some news fail to impact on price movement while others do not move at all until after few hours of the news release. The impact is unpredictable and currency price movement is decided by so many other factors such that news traders could be left with huge deficit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading generally is a very risky venture. If you are a forex trader of course you need to b listen to news concerning foreign exchange on daily basis and monitoring it well. Generally I know someone who personally makes a lot of money from the forex trader and also I have seen someone who lost so much amount of money on forex trading.

Y

Yan

It's very scary except you're very good at reading fundermental analysis, the reaction to fundermental analysis is most times aggressive and if you enter the wrong trade at that moment then you might be in for a very big loss, so it's either you get good education on fundermental analysis or you focus mainly on your technical analysis skills.

Ekuvero

I won't advise you to trade base on the NPF news but rather on pure technical analysis we all know how volatiles the Forex market is so it won't be easy for one trade base ion news cause at times the news might have no impact on the market and you would end up loosing your capital and the major Non farm payroll news is usually every first Friday of the month and one isn't advise to trade base on news but rather should look for a tutor who would guide him on trading base on technical analysis, reading of charts and having trading plan alongside trading strategies. The Forex market can't be easily predicted.

marcusfe

This is exactly what I explain in my last post. Forex trading involves two different trading techniques, the first one is technical analysis while the second one is fundamental analysis. Studying the news and current event in the society is the trading technique using fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis in forex trading is ma very effective way of determining the market movement based of event that is happening.

Domsimon

Fundamental analysis is that aspect of forex analysis that is concerned with how the market will behave by certain news or event around the globe, especially from certain significant countries which happenings in such can have a snow ball effect around the globe. Though between the fundamental and technical analyses, I'm yet to come to terms with which approach is the most effective. However, I also think it is much easier to adopt fundamental approach to manipulating the platform.

Trading cryptocurrency is a risky venture. Therefore it is expected that traders are backed with serious and concrete information. If you're going to base on the news happening around the globe, you need to be careful as even that fail too.

I think combining both technical and fundamental analysis skills in trading is better

olubenson

Forex trading has gone far beyond basing your trade approach to only news as an indicator for trade execution. Through my years of practicing trades, i have seen powerful news that actually didn't show any impact on the market from that very moment and even after some hours. Though later i came to read on bloomberg that the news effect had earlier been factored in. As far as i am concerned i will advise not to trade news at all.