Total amount you have earned from rewards apps?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Earning money from some of these rewarding apps is pretty much easy and does not even require so much tasks at all like one is thinking . This is why I always go for them since they offer a faster way of making money online and not just like it is the case with sitting for hours trying to get something tangible from forum posting like we are doing some times.

I mostly earn my own money from referring people to download and install some of these rewarding apps that are working for my country in general.
This is because most of them seem to have restrictions and would only work for people residing in particular regions of the world.

Though, the tasks can be a bit cumbersome, but I still give it my all in all so as to not get left behind since no money is too small.

Personally, I think I have earned a total of at least thirty dollars only from these websites. This is what keeps me moving and I do not bother myself since they do not require me to pay anything.

How about you, what is the highest amount of money that you have earned on these apps ?