Top 5 NFT Marketplaces

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you haven’t got into NFT yet, perhaps you are making a big mistake. NFT is one of the biggest money makers of this decade. When you need a lot of money to invest in crypto currency and wait for a long tome time profit from crypto investment, you can instantly make money when you create your own NFT and start selling on NFT marketplaces. If you have never tried NFT, here is a list of top 5 NFT marketplaces that you need to try now and start creating and selling your NFT.

OpenSea: If you have heard of NFT, you might have also heard of OpenSea. It is the biggest NFT marketplace with over $10 billion annual sales.

Solsea: While this is not as big as OpenSea, Solsea is evolving as a biggest competitor of OpenSea.

Rarible: This NFT marketplace is for buying and selling NFT. You log into the marketplace through coinbase, Metamask or MyEthereWallet. You can upload media to create NFT. You can create more than on NFT from the single piece of media.

Nifty Gateway: This NFT marketplace is powered by Gemini wallet. The platform has been used by popular figures like Eminem and Grimes.

Binance NFT: This is a new kid on the block. If you are already using BInance, you might find this marketplace useful.

I also believe that if you are not creating and selling NFT yet, you are making a big mistake as in the last 2 years NFT has evolved as one of the biggest money makers in the cryptocurrency market. Creating an NFT is of course as simple as uploading a photograph, video, or art into the NFT marketplace and minting the media as NFT. However, in this process you will have to know two important things, one, you need to pay gas fees to mint an NFT, two, just because you have listed an NFT on an NFT marketplace for sell, it is not going to sell like hotcakes. This is something like creating a service on Fiverr and waiting for someone to buy the service. I have registered on opensea, when I was trying to mint my photograph as an NFT, I was asked to pay $200 worth ETH as gas fees. Do you think people are willing to pay this kind of amount on something that does not have a guarantee to sell? I know about Solsea, an NFT marketplace on Solana. Mintng NFT on this platform might be cheaper than Opensea, but the question is whether there are as many buyers as in opensea.

Well , this might really be profitable as I understand it too, but I don't have much understanding about the non fungible token .

Even if I have to make money in the crypto space like you said , I'll rather invest my money in cryptocurrency because that's just one of the best way of earning especially when you don't understand how to trade

Cryptocurrency and the whole cryptography as a whole is really complicated and will require an advanced understanding of this area to be able to make money with it.

I believe in the future I will consider learning about the non fungible token deeply because now I do not have time.

It seems so many expert are advertising it and they are shouting about the potential of what these offers for investors.

There was even a time I came across a certain non fungible token call punks, According to research , that is one of the most expensive non-fungible token ever. Even more expensive than bitcoins.

All these really shows there are great opportunities for people to really make money on the internet especially in the crypto space but all these things as I understand still require some level of understanding to be able to earn perfectly without mistakes.