Top 5 Altcoins Which may undergo a 10x Rally in 2023!

ayeshakhanum

As altcoins are gaining significant strength and rebounding finely soon after the Bitcoin price begins to consolidate after a price slash. At the same time, recent crash caused by the FTX collapse. Bitcoin price seems to be in hot waters presently because it has lost a notable amount of investors base and also the trust. The volatility has compelled the investors to move out of the platform, which has made a notable financial loss in recent times. Therefore, market participants are now seeking for potential altcoins that may undergo a 10x rally.

Coinpedia has mentioned the potential altcoins for 2023, let's discover these altcoins with high potentials to be considered for the year 2023.

1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. Ripple (XRP)
3. Binance Coin (BNB)
4. Dogecoin (DOGE)
5. Polygon (MATIC)

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Current situation is diffrent Litecoin is already emerging strong, and has a good history for it's value. Even when BTC is going down, LTC is going up. Many people (including me) are regretting for choosing Bitcoin when we got chance to withdraw either in BTC or LTC.

BNB and XRP might have a good future ahead, but cannot say 10x, it might get doubled or tripled or more, yet if they reach 10 fold, then it would be a big achaivement.

ETH and MATIC as PoS will make some effect on their smart contracts. But DOGE still needs Musk's support.

Heena Kousar

Current situation is diffrent Litecoin is already emerging strong, and has a good history for it's value. Even when BTC is going down, LTC is going up. Many people (including me) are regretting for choosing Bitcoin when we got chance to withdraw either in BTC or LTC.

BNB and XRP might have a good future ahead, but cannot say 10x, it might get doubled or tripled or more, yet if they reach 10 fold, then it would be a big achaivement.

ETH and MATIC as PoS will make some effect on their smart contracts. But DOGE still needs Musk's support.
I agree with you, as Litecoin price surged by nearly 30% within a couple of hours, lighting up a bullish wave. Moreover, the LTC price ends the prolonged consolidation phase and enters the top 15 cryptocurrency rankings.

Also, as mentioned in Coinpedia, the social engagements, mentions along with the market volume has surged remarkably in the last couple of days. With a price increase of nearly 43%, social engagement jumped by 107.6% while mentions surged above 300%.

We can say that LTC price may mark a 3-digit figure from now and eventually reclaim the lost levels beyond $200 within no time.

smth445

As altcoins are gaining significant strength and rebounding finely soon after the Bitcoin price begins to consolidate after a price slash. At the same time, recent crash caused by the FTX collapse. Bitcoin price seems to be in hot waters presently because it has lost a notable amount of investors base and also the trust. The volatility has compelled the investors to move out of the platform, which has made a notable financial loss in recent times. Therefore, market participants are now seeking for potential altcoins that may undergo a 10x rally.

Coinpedia has mentioned the potential altcoins for 2023, let's discover these altcoins with high potentials to be considered for the year 2023.

1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. Ripple (XRP)
3. Binance Coin (BNB)
4. Dogecoin (DOGE)
5. Polygon (MATIC)
I don't think Dogecoin is worth investing in. The best investment right now is privacy coins like CRP (Utopia P2P u. is). In turn, Dogecoin is now relevant only because of Elon Musk.

Shaf

Verified member
BNB is one of the coins I'm really looking at in this bear market. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the other two. These are coins I'm 99% sure will survive the bear market. People say that not all coins survive the bear, but you don't realize how true it is until you go through the bear yourself.

I would never have thought that Luna and FTT would go down the way they did, but it's a lesson well learnt.

Ripple is one coin that can be good, but unless the lawsuit with the SEC is settled, it remains very risky. It would be good to hold a small amount, because if it pumps, it will be wild and will give no chance to enter.

Doge is also one to invest it, even if it's just because of Elon Musk's involvement with it. It is also the standard for all meme coins, and it's unlikely that they are dead yet.