To what extent exactly is the making of money important.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The reasons why individual make money is totally inexhaustibly mentioned . Because as days , weeks , months , and years , person there is always a reason why human being must make money . there is absolutely and obviously no human being on Earth today that will say that he or she love being broke and and bankrupt , and this is absolutely one reason why individual today strive and grind even more harder so as to make money . Money has the capacity and the ability to turn someone who was considered to be a nobody into somebody especially if he or she is well there and reach there by having lots of money to spend and consume .

Though according to religion , making money must be done in moderation because if we pursue money we would likely be derailed to chase money illegitimately , and this possibly will include scamming and defrauding others so as to make money or possibly killing our fellow men and women just to make money . Despite the fact that money is a very important and useful tool , it is advised that we human beings must make and acquire wealth and riches legitimately not illegitimately . This is because there is absolutely no peace of mind chasing and making money illegitimately , but once we make our money legitimately we have the peace of mind that the money is ours and safe for spending .

E

eldavis

The importance of making money cannot be over emphasized. Personally I want to make money so I can start up a business of my own, that would in turn create a steady source of income for myself. Another reason why I am seriously trying to make money is that I would definitely have a family of my own one day, as the husband and father, I should be able to provide for myself and my family.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think after life the next important thing we need to acquire is money, looking around we should deceive ourselves because money answer everything, you can't do much here without money. I don't think I will be faulted if I write that money is as important as life. You have to keep making money daily to get by daily as well. you can't just wait for life to happen before you start making money or else you might just find yourself going badly down and if you can't pull yourself up it might just be depressing for you.

So money plays a great role in everyone life whether we agree or not but to get the peace of mind that will make us enjoy the money made then it must legit made. This is why criminals have sleepless night and are always on the go. you would always want to watch your back when you make dubious money because you would always have real and imaginary things pursuing you.

So I would advise that everyone look for their own money albeit in a legit way and we might never have any money problems. it is always good to make and hold money

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
No matter how far this issue is being argued what I want to say is that making money is absolutely and very important . There is absolutely no individual that love to be considered broke and poor . And I can testify with you that being broke and poor is a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that everyone must try harder not to fall or be into because if you're broke and poor you won't be able to acquire assets and properties in which you intend or require and desire . and yes it is absolutely true that technology which have provided ways of making money online has become a financial lifesaver two individuals that are broke and poor or possibly individuals that have lost their job and become jobless .

if you do not want to be considered broke and poor it is yet advised to take on online activities and practices so as to still make money online . I have a good number of friends that have accumulated capital for the offline businesses by working on various online activities and geeks so as to do so . And by far making money online is very lucrative and more profitable and you do not have absolutely nothing to worry .

Setho

VIP Contributor
A very long time ago there was nothing like money in the normal lives of human beings as people can be able to exchange goods and services based on mutual understanding as well as trade by barter. There was a lot of confusion as at then and that was what made people to come together and agree on a particular legal tender. But right now you can almost never go a day without having to spend money.

List of all money is going to ensure that you are going to have a source of livelihood. For example things that are necessary to live like water , food , clothing health care can only be paid for if you have money and I thought life is basically just going to stop if you do not have them .

You also need money for other social payments like payment of your electricity bill as well as your gas bill which are important for the wellness of life .

Money is also going to ensure that you are not going to get into trouble with the law enforcement agency especially if you have defaulted in your tax as you are going to use money to clear all that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is inexhaustible lists of what we need money for and the extent that we will be needing money for will depend on the importance of money to us. To some people, making money is not more than to satisfy their daily needs which may include provision of health, shelter,food and clothes. While others want to acquire the luxury.

I am not a religious person but I don't really wish for too much money like Elon Musk neither am I aiming at making my names on every encomium papers. I just want a comfortable life where I can have and get whatever I wish to acquire. That's my prayer and aim.

The importance of money to some one that wants to aquire the whole world with it will be more quite different form the someone like me that only want to make a meaning out of life.

The extent that will need money will determine the level at which we will be rushing to make money. There are many out there that can go at any length to make money and involve themselves in a dirty thing not minding the repercussion of whatever they want. So the importance of money varies based on individuals

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would say that making money is important to a lots of extent and I just cannot emphasize the importance of making money. Making money is important due to various reasons. One of the biggest reasons why making money is important is due to the fact that we all simply need money to purchase items that are necessary for us,. For example, we may need money to purchase groceries and pay off the rent. We also need money to fulfill our basic needs in our life and buy products for us that are required by us.

We also need money so that we could afford accommodation. in fact, money is also needed when it comes to using daily transportation. You need to pay for petrol in case you have your own vehicle and you may also need to pay for bus or taxi in case you do not have your own personal Transport. Money is also needed for almost each and every thing you need in your life. So while it is true that money cannot buy happiness, it can buy a lots of other things and this is the main reason why money could be important for many people.