Tips for Aspiring Content Creators

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Content creation is a profitable career, you can create videos, write articles, or design graphics. No matter what kind of content you are creating, the key is to focus on improving your skills and standing out in your field. Some people think certain topics are too crowded with creators so you cannot become successful, but that's just an excuse. You can succeed in any niche, even the ones that seem saturated, as long as you find your unique angle and target a specific audience. Instead of trying to be the first to cover a topic, aim to capitalize on trending subjects. When a topic is trending, your content is more likely to be seen alongside other popular content. Remember, it's not about avoiding competition but finding your niche and connecting with the right audience.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Content creation is good as a profession and as a means of making some money but originality is the problem. People find it so hard to be unique, I understand that there is almost no new thing on earth but you can build on what is already in existence rather than stealing a part and living out the rest, even the reference. This is why it's hard to succeed in content creation as those you are selling to will sooner or later get to know the real you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to get in to content industry, I recommend video content. I have been involved with text based content (writing) for more than 3 years and I cannot even make $200 per month, but I have a nephew who is just 15 years old but makes more than $500 from video content. Even visual content like graphics can be better than text content. I don't mean it is very easy, what I mean is you have a high chances of making good money.