Timebucks: Earn money( Some issues which affect...)

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This is continuation from the previous one and this one is where sometimes user frustrates . Read more:
No Surveys Or Not Suitable showing many times:

I have seen a lot of individuals whining about the recurrence. As indicated by them, they were not getting enough studies for them and they got dismissed for the majority of the studies as a result of their socioeconomics.

Truly, it happened to me and still also and I accept, Non-US individuals will face such issues of low acceptance rate.

3. Low-Paying Offers which cause frustration:

Many clients and ne also were disillusioned taking a gander at the low-paying offers. Perhaps they believed that GPT destinations would cover their tabs, yet it is an excessive amount to anticipate from such locales. In the event that you pay attention to Timebucks, you will get frustrated.

As referenced before, I was not shocked by their compensation yet $0.001 worth of errands are smarter to be disregarded,

4. No PayPal Option available (previously there):

I wish Timebucks could have a PayPal alternative in light of the fact that the vast majority use it to move reserves. Regardless of whether they can't work together with PayPal, in any event, there ought to have been a Payoneer choice.
Bank payment is my preference.

Join now if you haven't

Last edited: