Three Ways to Make Quick Bucks By Writing Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Writing is not only one of the easiest ways to make money online, but also one of the quickest ways to make money online.

Here are some of the methods that I use to make money quickly by writing online.

Forum Posting

Forum Posting means posting on forums that pay the users for posting. This is a type of writing requires interaction with the community members. It involves giving out opinions on a certain topic that might help other members, or enrich their knowledge. The payment is usually small but you also do not have to do a hard work. You might easily earn 2-12 cents per posts. If you are posting on a couple of forums every day, you might easily make $100 per month.

Article Writing

If you are a good writer, there are a lot of ways to make money by writing articles. The best thing about article writing is the payment is also quick. If you are on freelance site, you will be immediately paid after completing your writing, if you write on article sites, you can earn quickly as long as you generate views and engagements.

Sponsored posts

If you have a blog and if your blog generates a lot of traffic, you can do sponsored posts on your blog and make money quickly.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like get paid to post on forums because it is easy to do and doesn't take much of your time. At present I work with to get paid to post forums and this is contributing to my online streams of income.

The first forum I work with Bizdustry. You only get paid for making comments on different thread. You are to make 50 comments in a day in order to earn a dollar for every 24 hours.

There is no strict rules on how to post on the forum. I made 10 comments at interval of 2 hours. I usually do that five times in a day to make 50 comments.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no doubt that writing is one of the most abundant jobs in the internet right now and it is something that everybody can be able to use provided that you can be able to speak clear English. There are also so many ways in which you can be able to use your writing skills to perfection depending on which one you think is capable of bringing you more money .

Ghost writing . When you are a ghost writer you are going to be responsible for writing of articles or books to other people but then the credit is going to go to them. This is one of the most richest forms of writing but you are going to be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement before you continue .

2. Publishing . If you can be able to write long books of more than 10,000 words then you can be able to create books like tutorial books of fiction's and then sell them on site like Amazon . This is also one of the most lucrative aspects of writing as you do not even need to hire an editor because you can be able to do it through grammatical checker apps like grammarly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing online is probably one of the best skills in which anyone can have currently because of how lucrative it is and the numerous opportunities available for writers around the world. The beautiful thing about writing is that no matter your country of residence you can probably make a lot of money even much more than people living in developed countries.

Freelance writing is probably one of the most lucrative because there are a lot of people on the internet looking for those who will write for them. The truth is that most of people that have blogs do not actually know how to write properly and they are looking for people who will do the same for them and pay them certain amount of money.

Writing on paid to post platforms is another very good way of making money on the internet if you are a writer. The beautiful thing about paid to post platforms is the consistency of payment because on daily basis you are assured of making money. If you can join several paid to post platforms on the internet you will definitely make some good amount of money for yourself.

You can also publish articles on Amazon Kindle and make a lot of money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sponsored posts could be a great way to write and make money. I think that when it comes to sponsored posts, you tend to write article in favor of a company, product, or a business. They pay you money. It is actually all about promoting the business of other people by writing about them on your blog. However, you must note that you can only make money through sponsored posts when your blog generates enough traffic. Otherwise, companies and businesses would not be interested in your blog.

Moreover, your blog should be somewhat related to the products that are manufactured or marketed by the business. However, you must be careful when it comes to writing articles that involve sponsored posts and you must make sure that you work with legitimate businesses only. This is because if you write a sponsored posts about a product or scam business, then your reputation as a blogger will suffer. No one like to read articles or blog posts that promote illegal business or scams. Apart from that, one of the most lovely aspect of writing is the fact that you can make money by posting on forums and this is what I regularly do each day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I was making $80-$100 per month through forum posting, I spent 2-3 hours every day on a couple of forums. However, these days I am posting only on this forum and sometimes I don't even post every day. I am making $25 per month from this site on average. Not great money, but definitely counts towards overall income in a low economic society. Forum posting can be tiring because you will have to continuously write to earn, but this is a good income if you do not have something better to do. I also make money from article writing, I earn $2-$5 per day on a certain article site. This is passive income because apart from writing and publishing articles on the site, I don't even visit it regularly. If you are a prolific writer, article writing can be a really good income. You can do sponsored posts when you have high traffic and high ranking website. I have websites but both of these websites are not high traffic and high ranking websites. For those having a website that gets tons of traffic, publishing sponsored posts can be a great way to build income as you can earn by publishing sponsored posts.