Three main types of buyers a business should know

Holicent

VIP Contributor
When you're selling your business, it's important to know who your target audience is. With a little research and planning, you can identify the different types of buyers and their needs so that you can tailor your sales pitch to them.

There are three main types of buyers:

- Sellers: These are people who have an existing business or a product line, and they're looking to sell their business or products. They're already in the market for new solutions, so they won't need much convincing.

- Acquisition buyers: These are people who have a lot of experience working with a specific type of company—for example, they've been selling products like yours for years and know what works best for their clients. They'll likely be willing to pay more than a typical buyer because they've seen how valuable your product is in the marketplace.

- Investors: These are typically financiers or individuals who want to get into the market quickly but don't necessarily have experience dealing with customers directly (unlike sellers). They might be willing to pay more than other kinds of buyers because they know how valuable your product is.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Okay this is a new one for me but it is good that we learn new things every day. This is one good thing I love about forum posting apart from posting to make money you also have the Liberty of learning new things from the information you would be reading and posting replies or commenting on

So to your topic never knew we could classified buyers these way but I think I know more about the investors as they are always ready to help businesses grow. So if a business is really for their comditins of investing then they can enter into agreement which is always for the betterment of the business.

Yeah I agree with you that investors don't have the patience tibdeals with customers so they are always about established business when once you have valuable products that they believe it will be easy to sell they are willing to buy via investing their money.