This is the Reason You Don't Sweat Like Others do!

Jasz

VIP Contributor
This is the Reason You Don't Sweat Like Others do!

It's not your fault that you don't sweat—your body just doesn't have what it takes to do it.
It's an easy enough process: your skin is home to sweat glands, which produce sweat. That sweat then travels through your pores and evaporates, cooling off your skin. But if your body has no sweat glands, or if they don't work properly, you can't sweat.

Sometimes people who can't sweat are born without functioning sweat glands (called anhidrosis), but oftentimes the problem develops later in life. Sometimes it's a result of diabetes or other conditions that affect the nervous system, and sometimes it's the result of a medication you're taking. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition like cystic fibrosis or hyperthyroidism, so if you suddenly find yourself unable to sweat when you used to, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

But hey: some people can't cry either! None of us are perfect—some of us are just drier than others. And for those among us who don't cry at all? They're probably just seeing "The Happy Days" always.

Bard Racheal

On a normal note, every human being are suppose to sweat.
It will be so abnormal if you do not sweat.

Sweating is one of the excretion process in the body.

Maybe, you are engaged in a ton of daily shores or you are walking or working under the sun, and you are not sweating; It will be advisable to see your doctor,so you can get advice from him or her.

Further more, you need to get involved in exercise.
Exercising your body is a very good way of producing sweat.

You may decide to go out running every morning.
Sometimes, you can run on a fast pace.
From time to time you will get used to running every morning before going out for your daily activities.

Also, you need to cultivate the act of taking a lot of water.
Water is very good to the health.
And it also acts as a good producer of sweat.
Each time you take a reasonable. measurement of water, you must feel sweat running out of your body.

Another point is; you should also learn how to eat hot food.
I know it may sound weird Pe o you,but it's the fact.

If you try the above tips listed,and you do not get a positive result;
You should visit your doctor.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Is sweating that good that I really need to be worried to the extent of seeing doctors just because I don't sweat. Sweat to me is part of the exceteory waste products which the body always find a way of getting rid of them. So not sweating doesn't mean the waste products are not coming out, they are not just coming out as sweat.

Personally, I don't like sweat and I have tried my best to make sure that the perspiration that emits from.my body reduce to some mininmal level. I have many deodorant I do use to make sure I smell nice even while sweating.. and except I am told or foreced, I don't think I can goto the hospital to lodge a complaint on the level of sweat.

Medically, there is no condition in our body that doesn't deserve medical attention. If the sweat is too much, I think it possess great concern to the person than if the sweat is not coming as expected.

That's why to keep our body hygiene, we need to make sure we use some deodorant to reduce the swaet and make sure we take our bath twice in a day to avoid bad osour that accompany sweat.

blessingc

Sweat has always been attributed to be the evidence of good living. Not sweating is a really bad condition, it is a sign of sickness, it is an abnormal condition.

There people who don't sweat easily, but they do sweat a times, that is a different case, it becomes abnormal when you feel heat, you feel really hurt inside or even outside yet there is no evidence of the heat you feel.

I for one once had such an experience, I never took it to be abnormal, until my dad noticed and started panicking. He said I was seriously sick and I need to what was wrong so, I could treat.

Not sweating is a sign that your sweat glands are not functioning as they should, it doesn't really show signs until it becomes serious. This not sweating condition can develop from the way it is to a sickness called heat stroke which is quite dangerous.

What causes not sweating sometimes is dehydration, and dehydration can be caused by not taking in enough water. We are advices to take in alot of water, if you notice you don't sweat it is not a good indication, you need to go for test or visit a medical expert.