Things You Should Know About Making Money By Trading

springtech

Most people want to trade cryptocurrency because they heard there is so much money in it. However they fail to realize that trading is not gambling. You cant become a successful trader by just taking a freaking two days course on trading. You need to realize that, you need to take your time to learn, and it does not stop there. You need some years of experience. I said years because you don't gain experience in just one week or one month or one year. It takes years to gain good experience.
Do you know that in trading, there is 92% failure rate. out of 100 people who trade, only 8 people succeed. Dont get it twisted, you can have some coincidental good results which you know you cant explain. They just happened. If you continue that way, the day you will loose, you will loose in a massive way.
So, take your time to learn, be intentional about it. Get good experience. Get good capital also.
You cant just become good at trading by reading a book. You become one through experience.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

One of the basic thing you have to do in order to make money through trading is to buy low and sell high, trading is one of the basic business that most people do these days because it requires less or no skill you anybody can do trading anybody can go into trading as well you know the basic terminologies that is involved and buying and selling you know the cost of the bulls in the market you know when to buy and when to sell with you can be a successful trader

Gilead

To be successful in trading, firstly you must approach trading as a full- or part-time business, not as a hobby or a job. If it's approached as a hobby, there is no real commitment to learning. If it's a job, it can be frustrating because there is no regular paycheck.Trading is a business and incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty, stress, and risk. As a trader, you are essentially a small business owner and you must research and strategize to maximize your business's potential.
Secondly use technology to your advantage; Trading is a competitive business. It's safe to assume that the person sitting on the other side of a trade is taking full advantage of all of the available technology. Charting platforms give traders an infinite variety of ways to view and analyze the markets. Backtesting an idea using historical data prevents costly missteps. Getting market updates via smartphone allows us to monitor trades anywhere. Technology that we take for granted, like a high-speed internet connection, can greatly increase trading performance.Using technology to your advantage, and keeping current with new products, can be fun and rewarding in trading.

Francosgbados

Most people want to trade cryptocurrency because they heard there is so much money in it. However they fail to realize that trading is not gambling. You cant become a successful trader by just taking a freaking two days course on trading. You need to realize that, you need to take your time to learn, and it does not stop there. You need some years of experience. I said years because you don't gain experience in just one week or one month or one year. It takes years to gain good experience.
Do you know that in trading, there is 92% failure rate. out of 100 people who trade, only 8 people succeed. Dont get it twisted, you can have some coincidental good results which you know you cant explain. They just happened. If you continue that way, the day you will loose, you will loose in a massive way.
So, take your time to learn, be intentional about it. Get good experience. Get good capital also.
You cant. just become good at trading by reading a book. You become one through experience.
I really am Happy. This is because many people are getting to understand that there’s money in cryptocurrency. I just got interested a while ago too. And I am regretting I have not joined earlier. The sensitization is real and I am happy to be part of it too

OlaAdams

well stated bro!

thanks for clarifying this. i am also thinking that thats the way its gonna be simple. oncde you start trading you will just start earning just like that. but its neva like that.

what ever it is one is doing. one need persistence and patience to make a big deal out of it.

Makah

Yeah lots of people are venturing into trading Crypto currencies because of the high profit not considering the the high risk involved
Crypto is sure and very profitable but the loss risk is too high that's why it's a no go area for and before you can make it with Crypto you must have a mentor and I prefer physical mentor to virtual and online mentor.i wish to trade someday when I am economic bouyant

Timison

With regards to exchanging cryptographic money, experience matters alot. A significant number of us begin exchanging crypto in light of the fact that we discovered that there is cash in it. We will in general fail to remember that there is significant degree of danger in it as well. One the things I think about ventures and exchanging is that achievement isn't accomplished over evening. Most occasions, it is a continuous cycle.

Godslamp

Study the basics of technical analysis and look at price charts thousands of them in all time frames. You may think fundamental analysis offers a better path to profits because it tracks growth curves and revenue streams, but traders live and die by price action that diverges sharply from underlying fundamentals. Do not stop reading company spreadsheets because they offer a trading edge over those who ignore them. However, they won’t help you survive your first year as a trader.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view before investing in trading there are many things you should know the first thing you should know before starting the trade business you should understand the form of the business the interest rate and also the type of business you are trying to start not all trade business requires total stress, you can invest in a trade business online where you can buy and sell your product you can also invest trade business offline

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you, because we all know that “experience is the best teacher” so with trading experience comes into play to make the best of it. So if you need to make good on trading especially in the crpto world which is very volatile then one needs to start small and learn overtime

Janiya

I have little bit experience related to trading along with making money online as in past I invest some money and of some money I start reading which give me e good experience but after a little time it converts into the worst experience then I get to know that ya in trading sometimes we can get profit on high amount but at some time we can go down like profit and loss happens somehow so we should mentally prepare ourselves that we can get anytime loss and anytime profit but it depends on luck and the trading work as I was getting so much profit in the beginning but after sometime the prophet was converted into the Lost side and I lost my all money e in reading it was my better experience so I just imagine and think that it is happening in trading and investment sometimes we can get good amount and sometimes we cannot get a single amount so before making money you should try to investigate isn't everything related to trading or making money online because if you are mentally prepared now so you can take any step and you can get anything with heart and good hopes then you will not feel this heart and you will not get this hard related to happen thing.

Snazzy001

I have not involve myself that much in trades .but I just know that you should do it be bold enough twist and risk at anytime anywhere anyhow .you will also need to be smart and all deep into updates all the time .you should have learnt how everything works and understand all the basics before coming into it

Segat

The poster is very correct. Experience is the key to every successful business. Do not rush while learning any trade and always be determined to succeed
Experience is the key to every success, as they say is the best teacher, but sometimes waiting for your personal experience maybe waiting for eternity since you don't wanna start without experience. It is better to learn from the experience of the ones who are already into it not a personal one. Though it takes humility to be able to come under someone to learn.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Whoever wants to make most money from trading cryptocurrency or any other community needs to keep his emotions check in a box. If you are allowed emotion to run through you while you are training, the possibility is high that you are going to lose money. Also, you should only invest the amount of money you are willing to let go. So when you lose the money you won't to be too hard on yourself. When you make gains simply re-invest the profit back into the trading.

Planet408

When it comes to trading crypto currency, experience matters alot. Many of us start trading crypto because we learnt that there is money in it. We tend to forget that there is high level of risk in it too. One the things I know about investments and trading is that success is not achieved over night. Most times, it is a gradual process.

Daykas

You cant just become good at trading by reading a book. You become one through experience.
All what you said was nothing but absolute truth.
That reminds me of when I first started trading crpytocurrency and a friend of mine said I should take him about it all within two weeks and I was like that can't be possible.
Because one thing am quite sure off about trading is that you can never finish learning most especially when it trade that grows each and everyday.

Victor001

This is pure facts,it took me serious lessons to understand the concept of market flow,I had to change my perspective of making money quickly,the way people were discussing about crypto investment pull me into the system,no one will ever discuss their loss trade as a bait to win your attention,it Dawn on me when I loose my first 20$ in less than an hour.