Things to consider before venturing into cryptocurrency

Dan1

There are many things to consider but I will just list few of them.
We have market value, personal convincing ,account manager,good capital, good network flow.

Victorial

I really wish you could explain these points one after the other. I seem not to understand how most of them do relate with venturing into crypto. Although I know about market value so well as this determines how much investors are buying and selling the coin. Even if you are convinced that a coin will do well, if is not for you to decide how far it will go in the coming years. Crypto is a school of uncertainty

minenovo

Also, finding a safe cryptocurrency exchange. With the lack of regulation in the industry, that seems a pretty difficult task.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though you may have your personal explanation of your points. But generally, there are many factors to be considered while trying to invest in crypto. First, we must have the knowledge of the crypto market. We can learn this from friends or online. Also, we need to invest with what we can afford to lose. We should not invest with what we are planning to spend anytime soon. Also, knowing our entry and exit points should be out major concern in order to reduce our loss. We need to know how to manage our emotion and learn how to control our greenness and fear.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Obviously, there are many kinds of things a person must consider before investing into cryptocurrencies. A person should never invest what they cannot afford to lose. This is a basic rule. Secondly, any investor should always consider the fact that he or she must invest in the kind of coin that has great prospects in the near future. They may even consider trading for short-term when it comes to making money by trading cryptocurrencies. They must be aware of how cryptocurrency markets work and they must observe the changing conditions of the market regularly. They must also keep themselves up to date with the latest news and trends surrounding cryptocurrencies.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Knowledge is the most important thing I will advise anyone that is going into cryptocurrency to have, this is based on my personal experience because without knowledge even if you are able to get quality signal from people it may not still be profitable, because of poor risk management, it is always necessary for you to learn and understand everything concerning cryptocurrency before you make your own personal decision to venture into it, from my experience of cryptocurrency in the past it is not really easy for most people especially those who doesn't have an understanding .. My next journey into cryptocurrency trading I will make sure I understand everything about proper risk management and how to predict the volatile market perfectly... All these are absolutely necessary

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Many people thinks that crypto currencies is a rich quick avenue, or should I say a way of becoming rich over night. And this same message has been preached everywhere by many, as funny as it may sound some of those people saying crypto currency is the fastest way to become rich do not even have a wallet, and some of those that have wallets do not even own a single coin in it. Many of them are not even traders and those that are traders do not even make profit from their trades yet they go around telling people to join the market which they do not have a slight understanding of.

If you must join the market you must make you understand the nitty gritty of what crypto currency is all about, and it is not enough to read this things on the internet, it is good to also look for expert with a proven track records and learn from them. I believe whatever is worth doing is what doing well. If one fails to learn about the market completely one might end up losing all your funds or at a worse case scenario become liquidated and pay debts.