Things to consider before picking a career

Mango9

Consider the five most crucial life and career talents you now possess, as well as the ones you want to develop. Out of communication, self-management, self-belief, teamwork, and problem solving, which one do you find the simplest to use? These abilities are necessary for every vocation, although some more so than others. You need to be excellent at communicating if you want to work in sales, nursing, education, or investigative reporting. You must be physically healthy to work as a firefighter or as a sports coach, and you will appreciate these occupations if you enjoy physical activity. You need to be skilled with numbers if you want to work as a platform error correction associate or a food technologist.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Over here I will put so many things into consideration because Africa is not like some advanced country in which there is a standard environment that people can just practice anything they have learnt from school. There is high rate of unemployment here and for people to be able to have Access to employment after graduation they have to try as much as possible to choose things that are lucrative to help them get employment easily immediately after they graduate.

A lot of people may say that passion plays a very important role when choosing Carrier, but me I don't really think so in most cases depending on your location it is always advised that you choose things not really based on passion but something that will help you have good salary. For I don't see the need of you spending a whole lot of time studying things you are passionate of then at the end you are not able to get employment.