Things That Make me Love Cryptocurrency Payments

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Ever since I started getting paid through crypto currencies, I have really enjoyed the method. I really regret all those times that I was missing out on these great benefits. They include;

1. Low transaction fees.

Most crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin have really low transaction fees. You won't feel the paid of loosing your hard earned money to transaction fees like it is felt in PayPal and Skrill transactions.

2. Convenience of converting the dollars you earn to your local currency.

This is made possible given the many exchange sites that offer peer to peer exchanges. So you can easily sell your crypto and get paid in your local currency.

3. You can invest the money you earn in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency investment has become really popular and it pays well. So if you receive your money through it and use it to invest, you have a chance of earning more money. That becomes a really good source of passive income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started using cryptocurrency as a payment form, I began using crypto for investing only recently. One of the major reasons why I use cryptocurrency payment is I can start hoarding my crypto payment and use it as an investment or savings in crypto. The reason why I post on Trendri is I get crypto payment. When I get paid in USDT, I convert to other cryptos like Matic and ADA, and when I received BTC and other crypto payment, I keep them as it is. Trendri is one of my major sources of crypto earnings. I do not have other sites that pay me in crytop. When I wad active on Bizdustry, I also used crypto payment and I managed to build my crypto assets through bizdustry payment. I have discovered a couple of forums where they pay in crypto but the pay rate is very low, therefore, I am yet to join.