Business Ideas These Investment Ideas Will Surprise You.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Gold ETF

It's a gold exchange traded fund. Gold is one of the safest ways to own money. There is always a demand for gold that is bigger than supply.

Gold ETF protects you by saving you the risk involved in buying Gold and keeping it in your house. When you purchase a gold ETF, they have vaults to put your gold, so when you purchase from them you get a certificate. You can sell your certificate, you get the value of your gold at that time. Currencies devalue but gold does not. It's one of the most reliable businesses. It has high stability.

S & P 500 index fund

I made a post on this, you can browse my contents to get the details. It has been reliable and still reliable, the reason I keep educating people on it.

Crypto Currencies

I will advise you to buy bitcoin, etherium. They are the stable currencies. Solana too is looking reliable, you can do your research and decide if you will invest in it.

YouTube

I also made several interesting and effective posts on this. You can take your time to check it out.

These businesses I listed can generate you a lot of wealth if you are consistent. But it's good you ensure you are so prepared to make investment.