The XRP-based products improved despite the lawsuit

Flow-er

The ripple CEO Garlinhouse, explained that the ripple grow tremendously despite the lawsuit filed by the securities and exchange commission in the US. He expressed gratitude that the company grow very fast despite the lawsuit outside the US . He further reiterated that the US SEC have crippled the use of ripple in the United States of America because all the major exchanges in the country have delisted it from their cryptocurrency exchange. He said about 95% of the people using ripple are from outside the United state of America and that is the reason why the use of the ripple continue to grow outside the United States despite the lawsuits.

The xrp-based products have skyrocketed in the first quarter of 2002 in 8 folds and that was a tremendous achievement by the founder of ripple . It is no longer gainsaying that the lawsuit has really affected the cryptocurrency negatively because it should have grown more than what it was right now if not for the lawsuit. The resilience and the doggedness of the founder makes the ripple stay afloat in the present cryptocurrency market. The market capitalisation of the ripple should have grown far more than what it is now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I always believe that the development that we should be covered in the news on xrp are not true because the coin has failed to develop bases on the analysis of those that have invested in the coin. They will tell you that the coin as failed to improve in recent times. It is also very important that moves of the coin in the cryptocurrency market was based on dumping and pumping strategy and I think that this is what is being seen around xrp because I have not seen the coin improve but we hear the news that a coin has improved tremendously more often. This is what we keep hearing o around the coin and I think it is a pumping and dumping strategy that is seen around cryptocurrency just to make the coin look as if it is improving. There are so many other coins that has the same attributes as the xrp that could be used as a cross-border transaction and do not have issues with the security and exchange commission in the US. so, I don't think that the news is legitimate because those that have these coins are lamenting and considered not improving at all.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The ripple is a very promising cryptocurrency and it has remained and it never got out of the crypto-currency market for any reasons despite the problems it faced in the past . This type of cryptocurrency is very viable and credible for investment because if not for the law suit, it would have gone past the price that it is right now . I am very bullish on ripple and I trust this particular cryptocurrency to surge in the future because it is good and you can make good profit from it if you decide to invest in this type of coin . If the bullish market resume, I am also bullish on ripple to move up tremendously and significantly to the extent that we will record huge profit from it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The features of the xrp has been improving simply because it is a very promising and a wonderful cryptocurrency to choose for anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency . This is a good feature that we must look at because there are so many cryptocurrency who faced legal challenges and they are nowhere to be found in the crypto space right now, but despite the problems faced by ripple, it remain resilience and it is increasing at an alarming rate which is a pointer that this particular cryptocurrency is one of the best to pick if you are interested in investing.