The Voice Within

ktucker

man-relaxing-deckchair-inside-head-silhouette_52474-472.jpg
The creative faculty becomes more alert and receptive to factors originating outside the individual's subconscious mind the more this faculty is used, and the more the individual relies upon it and makes demands upon it for thought impulses. This faculty can be cultivated and developed only through use.

That which is known as one's "conscience" operates entirely through the faculty of the sixth sense. The great artists, writers, musicians, and poets become great because they acquire the habit of relying upon the "still small voice" which speaks from within, through the faculty of creative imagination. It is a fact well known to people who have "keen" imaginations that their best ideas come through so-called "hunches."

There is a great orator who does not attain to greatness until he closes his eyes and begins to rely entirely upon the faculty of creative imagination. When asked why he closed his eyes just before the climaxes of his oratory, he replied, "I do it because then I speak through ideas which come to me from within."

One of America's most successful and best known financiers followed the habit of closing his eyes for two or three minutes before making a decision. When asked why he did this, he replied, "With my eyes closed, I am able to draw upon a source of superior intelligence."

Snazzy001

to lend my voice to this I think The Voice Within is you talking to yourself when one is there and the creativity of Your Mind .this is the ability to think and resolve things within yourself mostly occurs in your own quiet time and private space .I respect that then because it reflects who you are to others