THE VERY FIRST BITCION TELLER MACHINE IN NIGERIA

OlaAdams

Bitcion, one of the fastest growing e-money in the world gain more trust and popularity in Nigeria.

I personally have been very skeptic with online money or let me sat cryptocurrency but I become more interested and believe in it when I discover that there have been a teller machine that can allow you to actually save money as bitcoin into your wallet and convert your bitcion into hard copy money right at the same spot.

Here are some interesting information about the machine.

The Bitcoin Teller machine is located at Ajah ado road.
hopefully more will be coming to SPAR Lekki, Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria, Ikeja City Mall and Leisure Mall in Surulere during mid 2021

So what are you still waiting for. Get your self a reliable crptocurrency wallet and start buying cryptocurrency.

Let me know your thought on this in the comment section below.

Josemendez

Verified member
I have actually read several times about bitcoin teller machine being present in Nigeria ,however I have not read any review from anyone that have used it personally. It still boils down to the normal blogs by freelancers .
Secondly , there is still need for full right to usage to be given by the government ,and I don't see this happening soon.