Trading Discussion The types of indicators that will help you pull successful forex trade

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Technical indicators are used to simply complex market movements into a clear buy and sell signal. I will explain the types of technical indicators in details

*Trend indicators: this indicator is used to identify a trend. All you need do is to decide the level at which you should enter the trade

*Momentum indicators : this is mostly used to determine oversold and overbought positions. They are also known as oscillating indicators

*Volume indicators: this type of indicator shows the volume of trades at a particular price movement. A price movement with a high volume of trade indicate a strong signal but price movement with low volume of trade indicate a weak signal

*Volatility indicators: this indicator is used to study the behaviour of price and the volume of trade behind any movement. A change in behaviour could be a strong entry signal

However, it is advice to have all the indicators to be able to get a clear signal for successful trade

I've spent 1,000$++ to forex. It's always loses when it comes to real trade. But I always win in demo account. (I've used all indicators)

I think most time I actually invest after studying the volume volatility and trend volatility ,to me that seems to be the best position to get on when to make an entry or exit the market ,if the volume is moving high and prove is moving high, I might consider purchasing more Bitcoin to

the only indicators I use are the moving averages. the fact of the matter is that most indicators are lagging, so they give you a signal when the market has already moved on.

I find that it's much easier to make clear trading decisions when I use less indicators. I've decide to learn more about how to use price action to trade instead of relying on lagging indicators, but it seems it's harder to do so as you have to make the interpretation of everything yourself and without experience, you can reach the wrong conclusion.

I like to use indicators as confluence for entries and exit, and this seems work better than using only indicators. Also simpler indicators work better, probably because most traders are also making trading decisions using them at the same time.

I've spent 1,000$++ to forex. It's always loses when it comes to real trade. But I always win in demo account. (I've used all indicators)
That's the major reasons why you need to get the necessary knowledge on the forex trade before putting your money. Moreover, you will have to adopt the proper risk management while trading. It is advised not to use more than 2% of your account. In other words, you will only trade with the amount that you could afford to lose. By doing this, you have imbibe the forever mindset, which means, you will still keep coming back to trade.

I think most time I actually invest after studying the volume volatility and trend volatility ,to me that seems to be the best position to get on when to make an entry or exit the market ,if the volume is moving high and prove is moving high, I might consider purchasing more Bitcoin to
Nevertheless, I use a pure price action for my analysis. It could be cryptocurrency or forex. I don't really want to confues myself with too many indicators. I may use only two indicators which is the MA and the ATR. I solely depend on the price action. I am not saying that indicators do not work but that's my own strategy.

the only indicators I use are the moving averages. the fact of the matter is that most indicators are lagging, so they give you a signal when the market has already moved on.

The indicators may be lagging as you have rightly said. It Will lagg in the sense that most of the market have been trending before the indicators would react to this. This is the reason why the expert on forex will not want to want to use the indicators but will prefer to use the pure price action. The indicators should not be rely on fully. It should be used as a support for your technical analysis and you shouldn't rely fully on the indicators. The price action is the major thing that must be followed if you found out that the the indicators are not in conformity with the price action. The best trading strategy that must be followed is the pure price action. I am of the opinion that we should learn more of the candlesticks pattern and little of the indicators. The candlesticks will give you a lead on the direction of the market. I use the bullish and the bearish engulfing pattern more often. I combine it with the moving average. You may try the combination of my strategy first on the demo account to see how you will be able to make successful trades before you try it on the live account.