Shares/Stock The stock market based on my observation

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Many of you already know that I have shares of stocks of the biggest bank in our country. I have been observing the market behavior because my plan is to buy more stocks. If the price is right then maybe I can invest my $100,000 to that particular stock. When the price was 120 in December I had plans but it did not push through due to the caution of a friend. It sad that the market price today is 139. That would have been a big profit already for me. Now I have to wait again for the price to dip to 120 and I hope that will happen within this month of February. At present I am a speculator because it is one way of learning stocks. I have to monitor the market every day. To think that I am only looking at 1 kind of stock and much more if I would be speculating on several or many stocks. It is not easy as it looks.

The reason for investing in stocks is to have a shield against inflation. My lifetime savings that can last me for 30 years (in my present budget) will be eaten by inflation if I would not invest the money. Just 5 years and the value of money is down.