Real estate The service of a Valuator in real estate

Thosynho

Often time i have seen many people selling buildings both completed and I completed at any price which when you consider the selling price, you just laugh it out.

Unless one is desperately in a mess and needs money badly probably to solve an immediate problem, before you sell your building, especially the one on urban settlement, you need the service of a certified Valuator.

A certified Valuator will value the estimate of the house, considering the main structure and the environment it's situated to give you a quite fare amount to sell the building to your profit.

Selling a property require knowledge in other to maximize ones profit and not to run into loss, Some people lack require to valuate a particular property so they end up placing a price that is too much or too small for a particular property the value of a land depeon various reasons :
The location of the property, the location of a property to a large extent determines the value of a property, a property found in the urban area is most often more valuable than that the one in the rural area.
Scarcity is also another factor
Demand, structure of the building etc.

The word valuator means somebody who is a professional valuer that helps people to value any property that one want to sell or buy.
Valuer help people to know the worth of certain goods,commodity or property so that one will not run at loss at the end of buying the property.

Often time i have seen many people selling buildings both completed and I completed at any price which when you consider the selling price, you just laugh it out.

Unless one is desperately in a mess and needs money badly probably to solve an immediate problem, before you sell your building, especially the one on urban settlement, you need the service of a certified Valuator.

A certified Valuator will value the estimate of the house, considering the main structure and the environment it's situated to give you a quite fare amount to sell the building to your profit.
A certified valuator is very important in real estate. It helps to guard against losses arising from ignorance or desperation. A valuator ensures a win-win situation for both parties involved in the real estate deal.

A valuer is a professional who carries out inspections in order
to help determine the current market value of property and/or
land . The role of valuer can be undertaken by an estate agent
or by an independent professional (often a qualified surveyor ).
Typically, they act on the instructions of a vendor (seller) or a
lending institution who are considering funding the purchase.
Buyers may also appoint a valuer to conduct a property
valuation if they are considering purchasing a property (known
as a vendor survey), in addition to structural surveys that
assess its physical condition .

I think in the real estate parlance, they are not called valuator instead they are called surveyors. Their job descriptions involves evaluating the value of a property so that you won't make loss when you want to sell off such a property. These group of people in the real estate value chain are very important to both the seller of the property the house agent and the buyer of a property. Without this surveyors, a property maybe sold and bought at an undervalued price or overvalued price thereby leading to more profit or much loss for both the seller and the buyer. Avoiding such a scenario is where by a surveyor is called in to evaluate the real value of a property before it is sold or bought.

Do you want to know who owns those properties ? Look around you. People like governors, ministers, permanent secretary's in government. Bank director and senior managers, etc. I just wrote an article on the same issue two weeks ago. As far as people have access to steal government money, this sentiment will not stop. Many of these so call leaders used to bring their stealing loot to the west, since September 11 2001 it has been very difficult to stanch their money to the west. They used those stolen money now in Nigeria to buy many properties at any cost with no apprise to it value. Any way it stolen money that cant be kept in bank, because they have enough money in the bank already. Only God will save us from these so called leaders and "ogas at the top".

When someone is trying to purchase a property, he will hire an expert who access the property conditions and tell you whether the property is worth buying. In my country, the valuator is normally a civil engineer who can look into every details of the property and give proper advice on whether the property is in good condition or not

I know this is necessary but in some cases it may not really be necessary because an individual will have some understanding of the normal price that will be suitable depending on the assets that is to be sold, valuator may not really be a paid one but you can Just ask for their help if you are selling a small assets,
A valuator should be engaged fully when you are dealing with real estate that involve the buying and selling of industrial asset and properties because that is when the services their services will be needed the most, but don't you think it is possible for people to become a valuator on their own property ?

Valuator at real estate is just predicting that this real estate will be rented at such price or will be sold at such price but the problem is that the person how will buy or rent sometimes doesn't have the full amount of money or even have the full amount of money but has a parallel expense that prevents from paying full money for purchase or rent then they will negotiate the price means at all cases you will have reduced earning percentage per rent or sale and this is the major problem of real estate business is predictions are against reality.