The security about bitcoin

Ebukaemmanuel

I have hard a lot about bitcoin and what I now understand is that bitcoin mostlily is all about tradeing and investment ,and buying and selling ,and u will be given a wellet where u can send coin and receive coin,and it's cool ,but your money is at risk ,isn't that terrifying u know your hard earn ,but the trust is your money is safe and there is noting to worry about.

ezcashbiz614

I have hard a lot about bitcoin and what I now understand is that bitcoin mostlily is all about tradeing and investment ,and buying and selling ,and u will be given a wellet where u can send coin and receive coin,and it's cool ,but your money is at risk ,isn't that terrifying u know your hard earn ,but the trust is your money is safe and there is noting to worry about.

Never invest more than you are willing to lose. Start out small and build on it.

Carson20t

Okay @Ebukaemmanuel just forget everything you have heard and start over because feeding your self to misleading informstion will make you loose on some good information.Yes btc is volatile but that does not mean it has no value.Actually for auuteva kegthy of hours accumillating to many days.As crypto fabstucs have realky been having a really good ride.Alosvwevdo withdraw this currency to our actual fiat cash then withdraw to our local banks.

So I urge you to do a due deligence research and coneup with your own outcomes or findings.I can help you change your mind about crypto currency if you are willing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When it comes to be business none is devoid of losses even in life nothing is guaranteed but it just that one needs to be careful and invest wisely. If you aren't a risk tsker then a lot of investments aren't for you because they involves risk . So yes Bitcoin is volatile but you must play by the rules to make profit. Understand the system first before dumping your money or bettterstill test the waters first with what you can easily lose before going into it

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Life generally is a risk. Talking about the security of Bitcoin, I believe this is something that comes from how knowledgeable you are about the best ways to avoid crypto currencies scam, also your being able to opt for the safest wallet options. Make sure you use only popular and accepted wallet to carry out your transactions and store your coins .
You can also join some websites that pay you via Bitcoin or you use your money to buy Bitcoin.
Also do a lot of research so that you do not lose your money out of ignorance. It is best to consider long term investment, if you are really interested in making significant profit trading crypto currency.
They are volatile, you can lose everything in a second.