The right time to employ workers and staff

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Businesses that are started from their scratch always look forward to growing big some day and the need will arise that you employ people who will help you run the affairs of such a business. Sometimes, people make mistakes in timing when the need for such really arises by being too early in employing or late.

The effect of employing staff too early is that you add more liabilities to the business since you have to pay the staff and the Business may not be generating enough for such purposes. It leads to the crippling of the business if it's growth is not exponential.

Late employment of help first makes you stressed out and you will bear a lot of stress from over working. At times you may miss some opportunities that you can't grab because you have too much on yourself.

So as a business owner, look keenly and see your financial strength and determine or predict the future of the Business so as to help you know when best to employ workers.

Heartstrings

Well,I think one can employ at any time and it depends on the type of business you are into or want to start. If you have enough money to pay the staffs,I don't think there is need to deprive yourself of that,there are some business that needs you to employ right from the scratch, while there are some that doesn't need an employee just yet.

When I was into business back then,I could have easily do my stuff without employing anyone because I have seen most people who are into such business running it by themselves,I did run it for a few days and decided it's time I get someone because I have other personal things to attend to and that can make me lost some customers,no one wants to keep going to a place you are not of how soon you will get your work done,I had to seek for a helping hand in order not to also lost my desired profits and good customers.