The rewards of a coffee plantation

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Depending on the type of coffee that you planted the waiting period from the seedlings to the fruiting is about 4 to 5 years. And once the coffee beans start to appear there will be a continuous harvest for 6 months or so. What’s good in a coffee farm is that the trees are not big like the mango tree. The smaller the tree, the easier for harvesting the fruit. However, the harvesting has a process and you need to learn the procedures before the plants would start flowering.

For the coffee beans to be real coffee it needed to be dried before being processed from coffee beans to coffee grounds. For the instant coffee that is being done in factories. A coffee plantation can earn good money even if the owner does not do the harvesting. He can sell the coffee beans to traders who will do the harvesting and processing. They pay a good price so the coffee plantation is like a milking cow.

I am not sure but I think coffee grows in cold climates and higher altitude (but not in the places where it snows). Due to the unsuitable climate, coffee is not very popular in my place. However, my parents have one coffee tree in their backyard. The plant is 5 years old and it fulfills the yearly coffee requirement for my parents. They also gift coffee beans.

It is very true that coffee actually grows in a cold environment and one that's normally rains very well. This is why it is known to be I'm going very well in the plateau area of my country even do the locals there do not actually consume it that much and instead export it.