The power of social media as a useful traffic source for your business

SANIA

Remember the time when we just used social media to connect with friends for juicy gossip and just for fun?

Now that time has changed, social media is now a perfect source to increase your business awareness, increase revenue, boost sales, and much more.
Newbies often cannot afford paid marketing sources to promote their business or services, but several social media platforms are easy to use.
It is easy to post quality content there and to gain followers in a short time.
I have personally made profits by promoting my products and services on Facebook and Instagram. It is easy to connect with potential leads there. I always try to interact with people in a friendly way and try to solve their problems using my services and offers.
This is the best strategy because if you just start making spam posts or messages just to directly promote your products or services quickly in order to gain commissions or profits quickly, this will ultimately lead to failure.
Business needs patience, knowledge, and the right strategy.

Which social media platforms have you used to promote your services, offers, or products?

D

Deleted member 13140

I think this is why Facebook will always win no matter what happens, doesn't matter that their reach is significantly going down, I understand what there did there.

Marks personal page says that bringing the world closer together.

Now Imagine tiktok which is booming now where every business goes to get traffic and all that, do you feel like it's a place where you can connect with people and feel something. Nope it's a platform for entertainment.

But Facebook is a place where people go to lay their hats and that's why after tiktok booms and reduces Facebook and Instagram will take the lead again.

E

eldavis

Social media is a very powerful tool for those who make use of it the right way. It gives you easy access to places you might not be able to have access to offline. It also gives your business more prestige once it has a strong online presence.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when the social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp and the others are used for chatting and meeting friends. These days, people are using it to connect with their potential buyers and if effectively used, there is a very great chance of it bringing positive impacts ok our businesses.

However, we just don't use these social media without knowing how they are used or know the terms and conditions that guide each platform that we want to use it for. Not knowing this will always let our account be at risk of being banned or even blocked as some have had their accounts blocked for violating the terms and conditions of the platforms they want to use for the promotion of their businesses.

How effective can we use social media? We first of all need to know how to differentiate between our friends and our target on social media. We don't really need everybody as our customers. What we sell we greatly determine who will have as our target when it coms to using social media for business promotion.

How effective can social media be for business promotion? The effectiveness of social media for business promotion will depend on the users. The more the person usikg it is vast in it, the more there is chance of its effectiveness and vice versa. The person must know how to persuade people using convincing words and languages.

General01

Social media has come to stay, it not only affords us the privilege of connecting with friends and loved ones but it has become a vital tool in marketing our businesses online.

Alot of Businesses have gotten high sales largely due to the fact that they used the social media as an opportunity to market their products to the online audience.

In marketing of products and services on social media, alot is put into consideration in other for one to have a positive outcome.

One would have to acquire copy writing skill or employ a copy writer that would create compelling write ups that can make the online audience to be convinced to buy the products or use the service you provide.

In addition to that, people are attracted to what they see, read, hear and watch. You have to make the contents capable of making them convinced that the products or services you offer is worth the amount they'll pay for.

The skill of copy writing is acquired by learning, you can look for courses online and pay for it, because it has been discovered that when you pay money you give it your rapt attention to learn it actively.

In a nutshell, social media is a vital tool used to to market products in addition to connection with friends and loved ones

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The importance of social Media platform and cannot be overemphasized because there are people making a full-time income promoting services and a lot of things on different social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. if you have an online business and you really want to drive traffic, then there are certain things you must bear in mind and one of them is that you must try as much as possible to build your audience. This is very important because without having a lot of followers on various social media platforms there is little chance that whatever you are promoting will be patronized or your link clicked. If you have a website and you want to drive traffic from social media platforms the first thing you should do is to try as much as possible to gather a lot of audience to your page. After that the next thing you should do is to start giving them good articles that would attract their attention. If you are into the health niche, you should try as much as possible to be posting things relating to health. When you begin to promote your website or whatever there is a high possibility that those people are going to patronize you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is believable to say that almost everyone on planet Earth today owns a social Media account on the following platform : Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , WhatsApp , TiK ToK etc . Social media's originally are used for the purpose of communication with people , strangers , relatives , family members , colleagues , and well-meaning friends from every angle of the world . But yet not everyone know how to monetize their social Media platform as a means of generating patronage to buy they are good or commodity and taste their services from members of the public .

The most used social Media platform for the purpose of advertising and showcasing once goods and services to meet potential customers in different part of the world is Facebook . Facebook is one of the used social Media platform today , research and studies has it that in every passing week almost 200 new Facebook accounts are being established even for the purpose of advertising and marketing or for personal use . Facebook allows its users to post pictures and videos and update their status etc . If you are a wise business owner you will take into proper use these features that Facebook provides .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Social media marketing is the best way to connect with your audience and engage them in a way where they can easily share your content. It’s not just about posting to Facebook or Twitter, it’s about creating an experience for your followers.

A good example of this is the use of hashtags. Hashtags are used by businesses, brands and celebrities alike to make their posts more searchable and to help them gain more visibility (and therefore reach).

With social media marketing, you can bring in new leads from your social media channels. There are three main ways you can do this:

1. You can target people who have already shown interest in your brand or product through hashtags before. If you run a clothing line, then target people who have previously commented on photos of other clothing lines with similar products. People will see the link between these two brands and be more likely to click on it if they’re interested in one of them.

2. You can target people who aren’t yet aware of you but are interested in what you do by using relevant hashtags related to your niche.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Social media marketing can be a great way to generate leads and build your business. So many have made money (cool cash) through this process, in fact I feel without social media marketing wouldn't have been any easy. However, it’s important to understand how to create an effective social media marketing strategy.

The first step in creating a successful social media marketing campaign is understanding your goals. What are you trying to accomplish? Who are you trying to reach? Can you tell me about your company or product and why people should care about it? Are there specific customers you want to target with this campaign?

Once you have these answers, it’s time to strategize!

Targeting: Who are the people who need your product or service? Where do they hang out online (and offline)? What channels do they use? Which platforms do they use? What types of content do they consume on social media, e-mail or blogs? What are their interests and hobbies? What motivates them? How can I get them interested in my business so they will take action (buy something)?

Creating content and publishing it: Social media is all about sharing information — so that means creating content that people want to share with their friends, followers and networks. The trick is coming up with unique ideas and topics that will resonate.

We all know that traffic is the lifeblood of any business. And while there are many ways to generate traffic, social media is one of the most effective.

Think about it – social media is one of the few places where people are actively engaged and talking about their interests. This makes it the perfect platform to reach out to potential customers and get them interested in your business.

But how do you go about using social media to generate traffic? Here are a few tips:

1. Use social media ads

Social media ads are a great way to reach out to potential customers who are already engaged in social media. By targeting your ads to specific demographics, you can ensure that your message is reaching the right people.

2. Use social media influencers

Influencers have a large following on social media, and their endorsement can go a long way in getting people interested in your business. If you can partner with an influencer, they can help you reach a larger audience and generate more traffic.

3. Use social media to create interesting content

Content is still king, and people are always looking for something interesting to read or watch. If you can create compelling content that speaks to your target audience, you’ll be able to generate traffic and get people interested in your business.

4. Use social media to drive traffic to your website

Your website should be the hub of all your online activity, and you should be using social media to drive traffic back to your site. By including links to your website in your social media posts, you can make it easy for people to find your site and learn more about your business.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of benefits of using social media as a source to generate lead or customers to our websites and businesses. This method has been used for years and has been proved to be very useful as a good source of traffic and lead generation.

Although, social media is great and can be used by everyone, you shouldn't forget that there are steps you ought to follow in order to get a good number of outcome. Firstly, you have to choose a good platform for marketing. There are a lot of social media platform out there which you can choose from and begin with. Secondly, you have to create compiling content that are worth viewing. Your content should go straight to the point and be as readable as possible. Lastly, you should frequently update your page in order to keep it active and to keep new viewers coming in.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I create a facebook page for my business and start sharing my product links on my facebook page. Will I generate sales? I create a Twitter account for my website and start tweeting my posts. Will I receive traffic from Twitter? Well, not exactly. In order to generate traffic and sales through social media promotion, you need tons of followers on your social media pages and handles. Imagine you have 1000 k followers on your facebook page. If 10 percent people clicked your link, you will have 100 visitors on your website. If 10 percent of the visitors bought the product, you will have 10 sales. Therefore, the basis of social media marketing is to build followers. Followers can be built organically or through advertising. Organic method takes time and advertising requires a lot of money. Some people end up buying followers, this is very bad practice. Actually, when you by followers you are buying bots or fake followers, they don’t convert.