The Most Profitable platform related that pay for designing or (POD)?

R.Mustapha

To be honest, I wasn't successful with all of them, But I wanted to share with you guys maybe one of you might succeed and earn some cash. POD stands for Print-on-demand, which means you create a design then you submit it to a specific website, it prints it on various Items that you choose & displays it on their platform if someone buys it, you get a commission it's pretty easy money
  • Problems you may face
one of the main problems that you might encounter is creating something that is trademarked or copyrighted material, this could lead to a permanent ban or account deletion, the other thing is that someone might report your design assuming that you stole it from him since we all use premade designs form the internet like what you find in creative fabrica website
people usually do minor changes to the designs so they become different than the original, If you're a good designer you won't get in trouble with that.
  • The platforms you can use to submit your designs
  1. mersh by amazon: easy to apply hard to be accepted you need to have a good portfolio on the net.
  2. RedBubble: easy to apply easy to get accepted easy to get banned, tried it myself My account got shot I contacted them no response from the support
  3. Society6: joined them for a while still testing them, seems a great place to start a business. I'll make a review about the platform later on
  4. teespring: Still working on this platform it's developing now, they just created a place to sell digital goods
  • final advice
Beware of copypasting, trademark & copyrighted material, there are websites specializer in telling you if your content is a trademark or not, like for the USA : Uspto...etc
If you need more info about the specific platform I have pretty decent knowledge about them all, all you need is to ask
joining these platforms is completely free, Try them what are you gonna lose.
Ps: mersh by amazon accounts are being sold for about :$50-$150, some people are doing business creating counts and selling them.that's another side way of making money
Good Luck.

springtech

To be honest, I wasn't successful with all of them, But I wanted to share with you guys maybe one of you might succeed and earn some cash. POD stands for Print-on-demand, which means you create a design then you submit it to a specific website, it prints it on various Items that you choose & displays it on their platform if someone buys it, you get a commission it's pretty easy money
  • Problems you may face
one of the main problems that you might encounter is creating something that is trademarked or copyrighted material, this could lead to a permanent ban or account deletion, the other thing is that someone might report your design assuming that you stole it from him since we all use premade designs form the internet like what you find in creative fabrica website
people usually do minor changes to the designs so they become different than the original, If you're a good designer you won't get in trouble with that.
  • The platforms you can use to submit your designs
  1. mersh by amazon: easy to apply hard to be accepted you need to have a good portfolio on the net.
  2. RedBubble: easy to apply easy to get accepted easy to get banned, tried it myself My account got shot I contacted them no response from the support
  3. Society6: joined them for a while still testing them, seems a great place to start a business. I'll make a review about the platform later on
  4. teespring: Still working on this platform it's developing now, they just created a place to sell digital goods
  • final advice
Beware of copypasting, trademark & copyrighted material, there are websites specializer in telling you if your content is a trademark or not, like for the USA : Uspto...etc
If you need more info about the specific platform I have pretty decent knowledge about them all, all you need is to ask
joining these platforms is completely free, Try them what are you gonna lose.
Ps: mersh by amazon accounts are being sold for about :$50-$150, some people are doing business creating counts and selling them.that's another side way of making money
Good Luck.
I havent tried these platforms before, i will surely check them out. Work starts. Thanks.

Daykas

Have been hearing about this that there are some platform that can pay for this but never try it before. I think with this your explanation I might give it a try