The list of fake Forex Brokers in South Africa

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Due to large acceptance of forex trading in most of the countries of the world, there are fake brokerage firm that are on the internet, they are scams and are out there to rip you off your hard-earned money and it is very important that we should fish them out.

There are quite a number of them on the internet but the particular website in South Africa has made it a point of duty to dish out some fake forex brokers in South Africa. If you are in South Africa, you may find this thread very interesting and I guess it will be of great help. The list of the fake forex brokers in South Africa are as follows

-Alfa success corps
-Paramoney
-UFX market and UFX banks
-Lego Markets
-Sunton Capital
-tradorax
-sandwind

This may not be all the list but these are the few ones that I could lay my hands on. you can visit wikifx to get more information on the fake website that havve flooded the internet ripping people off their money in South Africa. It is also very important to know that if you are planning to venture into Forex investment, you should take out time to make due research on the broker that you want to use. We have couple of legitimate brokers on the internet,that you can work with and it is very important that you consult the experts in the field to guide you through.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is very obvious that there is so many fake forex brokers on the internet. If you check the internet, you will notice that you would see lot of advertisement that are going on and popping up on the internet and most of these companies are forex brokers. It is to tell you that most of them are not genuine and most of them do not have the licence to operate forex activities. The only thing that will make you scale through all this type of brokers is for you to do a little research on the broker that you want to use. You must ensure that the brokerage firm that we are putting your money have the licensed to carryout Forex activities. The broker should also have good track record.

We have myriad of brokers on the internet that has a good track records. The one you could put money on but if you decide to use a new broker there's nothing wrong, all you need to do is to carry out due diligence on the particular broker that you want to use. It is very important that you should do this if you do not want to put your money in the hands of scammers that are flooded the internet presently.

Asahi

Verified member
I have been with Eurotrader broker since 2021 and they are really good at providing services to traders. They provide high security of funding to traders and allows all traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.