The life of a working student

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Having a job while in college is not easy because a working student has to divide his time to his studies and his work. When I tried working while in my 3rd year in college it was not a good experience because my job was to carry small drums onto the delivery truck. I felt like my body would break with the heavy load.

I didn’t last long not much for the work but because my studies were affected. I was getting low grades in the exams so I had to be back studying full time. My advice to college students is to focus on your studies if you can afford to not work while studying. Happy are the students whose parents spend for their college education.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometimes this happens because we are confronted with situation beyond our control. Maybe have a parent that are jobless at some point so you need to step in to help to fund your studies. But if one can have parents that can single handly take care of the child's college fees then that will be cool

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Most of the students working are not doing it for the fun of it or for greed but because their parents are incapacitated and couldn't afford the basic Bill's. The available option is to try work , so that you can get something out of it to support your education. There is no doubt that it will definitely affect the grades