The health bennefits of vitamin D supplements

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Vitamin D is one of the most essential vitamins the body needs in a great percentage. Research reveals that vitamin S could be use to prevent diabetes and heart diseases. The ones we get from the food we eat and sunlight isn't enough for daily needs . So, it calls for the intake of the vitamin supplements in the form of drugs.

The elderly and the young ones with high level of vitamins D in their body system have a high chances of not having a heart related diseases and diabetes. It also act against cancel. This is why patients living with cancer are administered high volume of vitamins D supplements

It is an essential nutrient needed by the body to regulate the sugar level in the body. it also helps to fight infections and it regulate the body hormonal activities.

It is very important that we ensure that we have enough vitamin D in our body system

AmaliaTG

This informatIon Is very helpful but my question is what are the examples of vitamin D foods? How do they help? What if the foods in vitamin D you've never consume before? What could be the negative impact when you lack vitamin D in the body? I am hoping am not asking too much am new hear and I want to get to know this forum better by interacting with all of you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One last thing @Lens1000 you didn't state the kinds of food that will produce this vitamin D in our body system. It will be vital if you list some of those food, so we'll go for those food to eat what will really make us to stay far away from harmful diseases. Especially diabetes, cancer, which isn't a nice disease to human body they're too detrimental.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anything that can help to boost the well being of the body should be encouraged, vitamin supplements helps to promote the welfare of the money and as such it should taken as directed. I love to take some supplements and I know they have been nourishing my body a lot so I keep to them

AmaliaTG

Anything that can help to boost the well being of the body should be encouraged, vitamin supplements helps to promote the welfare of the money and as such it should taken as directed. I love to take some supplements and I know they have been nourishing my body a lot so I keep to them
I honestly don't believe in taking vitamin supplements to boost your body but I believe to take the exact food that has that vitamin that you are looking for. Gaining that vitamin using natural foods is better than the supplements. But if it's works for you and if it's cheaper than actual food vitamin, then go for it.

AmaliaTG

One last thing @Lens1000 you didn't state the kinds of food that will produce this vitamin D in our body system. It will be vital if you list some of those food, so we'll go for those food to eat what will really make us to stay far away from harmful diseases. Especially diabetes, cancer, which isn't a nice disease to human body they're too detrimental.
Yes that's exactly what I asked him to mention the example of foods that have vitamin D. And by the way there is no legit proof to what causes Cancer, the food we eat is not really the cause , neither lacking to take some foods will cause cancer. The scientists haven't proven what causes Cancer but we just live by the Grace of God to be honest. If you wake up healthy each day , be grateful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I honestly don't believe in taking vitamin supplements to boost your body but I believe to take the exact food that has that vitamin that you are looking for. Gaining that vitamin using natural foods is better than the supplements. But if it's works for you and if it's cheaper than actual food vitamin, then go for it.
Yeah natural foods to gain is the way to go but if the supplements are also available there's no issues with taking them. The good thing is that they will still provide for the body the needed nutrients so it still all and good if we combine to take the both of. Them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that's exactly what I asked him to mention the example of foods that have vitamin D. And by the way there is no legit proof to what causes Cancer, the food we eat is not really the cause , neither lacking to take some foods will cause cancer. The scientists haven't proven what causes Cancer but we just live by the Grace of God to be honest. If you wake up healthy each day , be grateful.
That's just it. Its good to list those kind of foods that offers vitamin D to the human body. Since he isn't here, and maybe unwilling to offer his response, the best is for us to making researches more about Vitamin D, the benefits surrounding, and what will need to eat that will bring vitamin D. Let's forget about what he said concerning vitamin D preventing cancer. Only God guides if we follow everything health says you might not survive up to this day with the kind of food we eat.