The Difficulty Related to Making Money Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though most of the time I say, it is really easy to make money online but I do understand the difficulty related making money online. Well, you can make money online through the methods like writing articles, promoting products, or selling stuff. However, all of these methods need skills. To make money by writing articles, you need to sell articles, run a blog but getting lots of people to read your stuff can be tough. If you are selling products and services, it is really difficult to get buyers. A lot of people tell you that if you have expertise on what you are trying to do, it is somewhat easy. But based on my experience, I can say it is not always the case

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Difficulty is relative, I'm definitely not going to discount it, especially if you're just starting, it can be a grind and might take you a long time before you'll figure it out and start seeing profits, that's why I always tell people on this board that it's very importantto rack up some wins and put yourself in a position where you're making money almost immediately.

It's definitely going to help you, so you get started on forums here or on microtask website and get paid, and then focus your attention on other aspects you want to get better at, that's the best way to approach it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is not a walk in the park, it is a practice that requires discipline and effort. You must be intentional about what you are doing so that you can make time for it and stay consistent. People who find it extremely hard or impossible to make money online probably don't know what to do.

Having skills and improving on them periodically eases the difficulty of making money online. For instance, if you are am article writer, knowing how to come up with topics and write high quality content can make you earn money easily.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online is as difficult as making money offline so one should not be expecting any thing less of working hard online. But the good thing is that having the right skills and improving on them periodically will help ease the difficulty of making money online.

The thing is that those with skills find it easy to get jobs as a freelancers. A lot of jobs online is for freelancer so if you don't have the knowledge, talent or skills for online jobs you might just waste your time online