The cryptocurrency downtown best advice

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The expert that has gone through a lot of downturns in the cryptocurrency space have given advice. The advice given was that panic selling is one of the things that will cause a serious downturn in the cryptocurrency market as we speak. it is therefore very important that the new or rookie traders should be aware of this. It is a good advice coming from the mouth of someone who have experience several downturn in the cryptocurrency market.

This is exactly a major reason why it is very important that we should have enough experience in the cryptocurrency market before will venture into it, because the major cause of the turbulence that we faced in the cryptocurrency right now I've been caused by the new traders . This is why it is very difficult for cryptocurrency to move in the upward direction. Most the new traders bump on cryptocurrency investment with the hope that people are discussing that it is very lucrative.

The best advice that one could give in this present problem is to keep Holding and not to do panic selling, so as not to incur huge amount of loss . It is very sure that the cryptocurrency would survive the hurdle, but it may take a time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think the major problems we are having in the crypto space is caused by new traders. We can't possibly blame this on one single party when there are others that also have more influenced directly and indirectly in the crypto space.

If you think this is caused by new traders then we have to figure out and know how many percent of all crypto investors and traders are new and how many percent are professional traders . Obviously professional traders are more than new upcoming traders and these are the people that should helped keep the crypto Market from depreciation .

Even before new traders comes into the crypto space, there are millions of crypto currency investors that have invested heavily in the crypto space without any plan of selling it out.

For me the downtrend in cryptocurrency has so many causes. A lot of factors contribute directly and indirectly on it
The expert that has gone through a lot of downturns in the cryptocurrency space have given advice. The advice given was that panic selling is one of the things that will cause a serious downturn in the cryptocurrency market as we speak. it is therefore very important that the new or rookie traders should be aware of this. It is a good advice coming from the mouth of someone who have experience several downturn in the cryptocurrency market.

This is exactly a major reason why it is very important that we should have enough experience in the cryptocurrency market before will venture into it, because the major cause of the turbulence that we faced in the cryptocurrency right now I've been caused by the new traders . This is why it is very difficult for cryptocurrency to move in the upward direction. Most the new traders bump on cryptocurrency investment with the hope that people are discussing that it is very lucrative.

The best advice that one could give in this present problem is to keep Holding and not to do panic selling, so as not to incur huge amount of loss . It is very sure that the cryptocurrency would survive the hurdle, but it may take a time.

kriptopoulin

You both have incredibly broad knowledge , and considering that I am new to this sector, you have amazing understanding in it.