The best PTP sites and a little about them

M

Manris

Hello!
Today I want to tell you about the best PTP sites and tell you about this type of earnings.
First, what is the abbreviation of this word "PTP" it means (Paid-To-Post) In this form of earnings, you are paid for posting messages and creating topics on the forum. This is a rather useful and informative way of earning money, as you will gain knowledge and you yourself will share informative tips. the cost for one message is different and now I will give a list of where they pay more and which site is more famous, more profitable:

1) Trendri
2) Bizdustry
3)Beermoneyforum
4)Forumcoin
5)Mylot

This list is given and compiled by site ratings, number of members, payouts, popularity, and what's important to reviews. All of these sites are international and accessible all over the world. PTP sites are considered to be the easiest and most effective way to make money especially for beginners on the internet. Withdrawal of funds is carried out to different wallets and payment systems. Also, the minimum withdrawal threshold is also different, so please note and read about them before joining the site and think about whether you should join? There are many PTP sites on the internet (Not many) but most of them are scams. I have listed you the top 5 of them that pay and are legit.