The best Funding Opportunity

abiolaolajohn

There are various ways by which we can fund our business, some of these way may include, writing and presenting business proposal, accessing business loan and so on.
The best way i will advise is crowd funding, that is contacting your friends and family

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You are indeed correct about your assertions, many complain of not having enough funds to manage their business or to even start up their business, and they don't realise that their business ideas could be sponsored if they approach the right quarters because there are people who have funds and they don't have any business idea and seriously looking for who can present a very intelligent business idea. There are banks and microfinance banks that can always provide funding if the business idea can be sold. So for me i believe the really challenge should be putting the ideas in the right prospect before approaching people for funding assistance.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You are indeed correct about your assertions, many complain of not having enough funds to manage their business or to even start up their business, and they don't realise that their business ideas could be sponsored if they approach the right quarters because there are people who have funds and they don't have any business idea and seriously looking for who can present a very intelligent business idea. There are banks and microfinance banks that can always provide funding if the business idea can be sold. So for me i believe the really challenge should be putting the ideas in the right prospect before approaching people for funding assistance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This can only be done when the capital is not much or the friends and families have enough to give you. The best way I do believe is through stating saving early for your dream jobs and making sure you invest as well. All these will surely pay off when the time comes. Depending on some people for stating up capital may be very disappointing. Though not in all cases, I am speaking from experience and there is tendency that I may be wrong. But I like it when I fund myself I the tune of 95% before seeking help on the remaining.