The Benefits of Smiling

raaman

Valued Contributor
When a person with a frown or with an expression of concern or sadness comes in contact with you, just smile and try to say something funny. By making that person smile, you will immediately notice the change in the environment.

The more people smile the greater the benefit for all of us. I know that there are several scientific studies and the whole thing about the benefits of smiling. But, for me, the smile is the true serum of youth.

It is because a smile on your face will always make you look better than any jewel or any cosmetic that you can use. It does not matter how old you are. Would you give others a smile? Or, are you already doing it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Smile even if you are not happy. It may not be for you but there are many people who may fall in love with the smile. There are thousand of people who may be healed with just a smile. We need to learn how to smile everyday because it makes us look younger

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for this write up. It is very good to be putting on smiling face all the time because its very good that some body is happy. I also used to hear it from Doctor that one should be smiling very well because it use to help some nerve in the brain to okay and be working perfectly.
Abs aside that it use to make somebody to be looking more younger that his/her age.

Jonaville

I once read in a health magazine that it takes more muscles to frown or squeeze the face than it takes to actually smile. So why strain your muscles when you can relax them by smiling regularly? Smiling also makes people draw closer to us and makes us easy to approach.

Empress

Verified member
Smiling is very good for health it not only offers a mood boost but helps our bodies release cortisol and endorphins that provide numerous health benefits like reducing blood pressure and it also reduce stress, strengthened immune system and also increased endurance and smiling makes you appear more likeable courteous and competent as well