The Art of Learning before Earning

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As an entrepreneur you need basic skills before you can by putting them into practice, earn.

A lot of times many people hurry to start up a business or trading without taking the time to acquire the knowledge required for that trade.
There can be earning without learning but there is no learning without earning. You can earn without learning anything but as far as you've learnt something you must earn, and earn well.

No learner is without an earning. If you want to go into any type of trade be it a risky one such as Fires trade or others, taking your time to learn the basic and most important structures of the business is the first step towards earning and relieving your self of the losses a lot of non learning but wanting to earn incure.

Learning and earning are connected and the best way to earn is by learning!

E

eldavis

This is a very common mistake most young entrepreneurs make today, I remember when I first thought about going into forex trading, I just jumped into it without having any understanding about it, I felt all I needed to do was just buy or sell. I ended up loosing so much capital later on. This is also the same reason why so many business owners today are going through losses, and also why we have so many inferior goods with low quality for sale in the market today.