Test websites and apps

Rozers55

Another way to make money from home is on sites like UserTesting.com. You get paid for your thoughts on how well — or not so well — certain websites and apps worked. You’ll have to pass a short test to be accepted, then you’ll be paid $10 for each 20-minute test, which involves a recording and answering four follow-up written questions. Or you could earn up to $120 to participate in a video conversation with a customer after your test.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
At first when I knew about this job, I did not really believe in it because i thought that it could never be possible, the thing is, I happen to be the kind of person that overthink most of times, if I come across any opportunity to make money or that could benefit me, what I will firstly think about is that, what is the gain of the person or people giving this opportunity because obviously it is clear that they are not doing it for charity purpose which means that they are also trying to make income one way or the other. So when I decided to give it a try, i feel into the wrong hands and I did not make any money from it which really made lose faith in it.