Tell me which app also pay when you post like trendri

Willans

If you list any app that has pay you like the app called tendri let me know cause if you post on trendri you will get paid the amount of post you lost you get paid the amount of money and you will get a good income in posting in the app it is cool over there you could even make friends on the app and post also comment make funny post and also make a good post to GE a trophy in the app to make your money and to go good income in your post and get a good reply in your post that all you have to do

I can't deny the fact that there is absolutely no paid to post website forum that I know of that is way more better and way more transparent and flexible like the trendri website forum . Ever since the year 2018 when I was introduced to the trendri website forum I have made the most out of it and I have used the money I cash out on this website to sort out majority of my physical and material needs which I will usually ask my parents and guardians for . One thing I like about this forum is that it is very flexible and there is absolutely nothing hidden from its users and members , rather it is totally transparent coupled with the fact that the admin of this platform or forum is very friendly and generous and for you to learn and gain from his generosity and friendliness you must make sure to abide by the forums rules and regulation so as not to be restricted in some areas or possibly get banned .

Initially I worked on some paid to host website forum known as bizdustry and listverse . But I must say they are nothing like the trendri website forum .

Ever since I have been introduce to trendri I have withdrawn like two time bow an I must say I have never seen any reliable platform like trendri which is transparent and reliable the first thing that attracted me to work here was the transparency of the website payment to members that was what made me knew that this site is legit and as things are going I will keep working for this forum till the day its no more which I don't even pray for cause for now its the only way I make money online and I don't want to lose that.

I have tried many sites and I must say there are things which trendri bests them at and I will state that here

Trendri is transparent in payment and reliable this is what makes me keep and will keep working for trendri the ability to pay members without them struggling or messaging the admin is a top nothc u have worked on many site where I will request for payment today and get paid three months after.

Admin and moderators are always working this is another thing that makes me to think that this website is lively.

The admin doesn't need much people unlike many sites that will pursue members to keep referring just to get revenue the admin is not like that he only wants hard working members even if were 10 in number that's enough.