Teach others your skills to make money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one business opportunity that one can make money and it will be you working on your own terms and conditions. My little cousin is learning to bake with a lady that is skillful with baking. She does weekend training and have about 4 people already learning from her. So even if it is a skill you had acquired or it is just a talent you have developed making money off it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

You just have to let people know about it and maybe have some sample of your work to show. Discuss with them your price and duration for the learning. Give a clear condition and when their money will expire .

What do you think of this?

I know someone that will demand money before teaching you any dime things. I told him blankly that he won't go far with the act. When you help others by teaching them what you know, you are not only helping them but you are helping themselves. When you pay ways for the others, they may in turn pave way for you in the future.

yeah this goes both ways if they are not willing to teach for free, then if we have the money why not. you can still pay to have the skills. Sometimes they also acquire the skills by paying to learn, so they will also want to make money in return.

This is one business opportunity that one can make money and it will be you working on your own terms and conditions. My little cousin is learning to bake with a lady that is skillful with baking. She does weekend training and have about 4 people already learning from her. So even if it is a skill you had acquired or it is just a talent you have developed making money off it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

You just have to let people know about it and maybe have some sample of your work to show. Discuss with them your price and duration for the learning. Give a clear condition and when their money will expire .

What do you think of this?
Teaching others one skills is another way of making good money . It really helped a lot of people Especially during covid-19 lockdown.Many started teaching people online and as the knowledge of what they know had been pass across,money is coming in. Its very good one can monetize ones talent.

I don't see anything bad in monetizing your knowledge....If you have some particular skills that are cash rewarding, then you can choose to teach people to be able to make money from it. You can use whatever you have to make money for yourself. People teaches Graphics design, how to create websites, how to be successful doing affiliate marketing etc...And they are making cool money.

I know someone that will demand money before teaching you any dime things. I told him blankly that he won't go far with the act. When you help others by teaching them what you know, you are not only helping them but you are helping themselves. When you pay ways for the others, they may in turn pave way for you in the future.
That is why many teaching sites are earning from advertisements because most of people that are searching for knowledge doesn't have money for pay for courses and exactly what site is doing is providing courses for free however earning from ads placed in course additionnally you may get courses disabled if site tracks that you are surfing by Brave Browser by requesting to disable your ad blocker another sort of getting paid to teach people.

it is actually very good to teach others the way to make money because when you have a lot of people making money under you there is a special kind of Joy that you will be having. I am actually waiting for the day that I will be making reasonable amount of money online and I will gather a lot of people from different platforms and teach them how to really make money online because I actually have a mentor who did that recently absolutely for free.

That's what is in vogue now especially on the YouTube. The youtubers train people on what they know and the audience in turn subscribe or like the video which will fetch the YouTubeer substantial amount of money. It could also be extended to offline businesses, where you gather people ,train them and collect money for the service

I had the experience of sharing my knowledge in writing scripts in one film-making workshop. I handled the portion of writing story lines for a clearer understanding of the story before writing the script. The pay was small but it is the experience that I was after. At least I was already certified by the scriptwriters guild as an instructor.

I used to have an aunty who was actually very good in baking of many kinds of things like bread and biscuits. I want a picture and told her that since she has a very valuable skin that many people will want to learn she should consider starting I want bakery School. She thought about it and gave it a shot and now it is very successful.

It's profitable , because you could rent a building to teach a lot of people your skill, then charge some price to teach them, , then after that you could start making money teaching them , the business is profitable you just need to employ the right strategy