Paridhi

Take a close look at your nails. How are you looking? Do you have small white spots on your nails? Or are you seeing long lines? Like some people's nails start turning yellow. Some people's nails become very dry and start breaking. Now you know that this changed condition of your nails is a message. Your body is giving you this message. That pity is something wrong. So first of all let us know about similar conditions of nails. Also, do you know why these marks and lines etc. are falling on your nails?

White spots on nails-

-Sometimes small white spots appear on the nails. they grow with time

-These are called leukonychia in medical language. In this, small to large white spots are visible on the nails.

-These show signs of nutrition or anemia in the body.

-Sometimes this is seen in the nails of people infected with liver, kidney disease.

-This also happens in stress or depression.

Vertical lines-

-Sometimes straight vertical lines will be seen emerging on the nails.

-These lines are of different colors

-When these lines are white, it means lack of nutrition in the body.

-When they are red it indicates an internal injury
-When they are blue, they indicate high blood pressure, bleeding diseases.
-When purple in color it indicates lung disease or liver related disease
-When these lines look black or brown, it can be a symptom of cancer called melanoma.
-Nails are not breaking after turning yellow, are getting hard, have become thick, then it is a sign of fungal infection.

Beau's Lines
-A crescent shaped line is formed inside the nail.
-It can come at any level of the nail
- there can be more than one
-This means that there is a lack of keratin in your body. Keratin is a type of protein
-Hair loss, due to obstruction in the growth of nails
-Rough or easily cracked nails
-Sometimes nails break very easily
-Even in the smallest injury, a large part breaks, it hurts.
-It is considered a symptom of thyroid disease or liver disease.

Spoon shaped nails

-Sometimes nails become like the mouth of a spoon
-Their edges stick out
-Such nails are a symptom of hyperchromic anemia.
-There is a reason behind everything. Similarly, there are no marks left on the nails while sitting. Now the reasons are understood, but what is the treatment for them?

Treatment:

-Cut the nails regularly. cut every week
-Keep them short and tidy
-It helps a lot in preventing fungal infections
-Wear socks. Stockings absorb sweat from the feet. Reduces moisture.
-Do not trim the skin around the nails too much. This can cause skin infections near your nails.
-This disease of nails can spread from person to person, if someone touches infected nails, wash hands thoroughly and dry them.
-Nail disease can be a sign of internal diseases
-Never forget to consult a doctor

Keep these things in mind. Also, don't neglect the health of your nails.

Take a close look at your nails. How are you looking? Do you have small white spots on your nails? Or are you seeing long lines? Like some people's nails start turning yellow. Some people's nails become very dry and start breaking. Now you know that this changed condition of your nails is a message. Your body is giving you this message. That pity is something wrong. So first of all let us know about similar conditions of nails. Also, do you know why these marks and lines etc. are falling on your nails?

White spots on nails-

-Sometimes small white spots appear on the nails. they grow with time

-These are called leukonychia in medical language. In this, small to large white spots are visible on the nails.

-These show signs of nutrition or anemia in the body.

-Sometimes this is seen in the nails of people infected with liver, kidney disease.

-This also happens in stress or depression.

Vertical lines-

-Sometimes straight vertical lines will be seen emerging on the nails.

-These lines are of different colors

-When these lines are white, it means lack of nutrition in the body.

-When they are red it indicates an internal injury
-When they are blue, they indicate high blood pressure, bleeding diseases.
-When purple in color it indicates lung disease or liver related disease
-When these lines look black or brown, it can be a symptom of cancer called melanoma.
-Nails are not breaking after turning yellow, are getting hard, have become thick, then it is a sign of fungal infection.

Beau's Lines
-A crescent shaped line is formed inside the nail.
-It can come at any level of the nail
- there can be more than one
-This means that there is a lack of keratin in your body. Keratin is a type of protein
-Hair loss, due to obstruction in the growth of nails
-Rough or easily cracked nails
-Sometimes nails break very easily
-Even in the smallest injury, a large part breaks, it hurts.
-It is considered a symptom of thyroid disease or liver disease.

Spoon shaped nails

-Sometimes nails become like the mouth of a spoon
-Their edges stick out
-Such nails are a symptom of hyperchromic anemia.
-There is a reason behind everything. Similarly, there are no marks left on the nails while sitting. Now the reasons are understood, but what is the treatment for them?

Treatment:

-Cut the nails regularly. cut every week
-Keep them short and tidy
-It helps a lot in preventing fungal infections
-Wear socks. Stockings absorb sweat from the feet. Reduces moisture.
-Do not trim the skin around the nails too much. This can cause skin infections near your nails.
-This disease of nails can spread from person to person, if someone touches infected nails, wash hands thoroughly and dry them.
-Nail disease can be a sign of internal diseases
-Never forget to consult a doctor

Keep these things in mind. Also, don't neglect the health of your nails.
I will be lying if I say I have short nails. With this era every woman is just tempted to use long nails through the influence of social media. Imagine I chat with this long spar made nails right now. People ask how we manage, but I am like it's easy if you get used to them. Mine are not that long, but at least they are long and they are also long, neat and clean all the time. I clean them using my nail brush. So I have never been sick because of nails, neither do I fall into illness easily but thank you so much for this information, now I have known one or two things about nails.