Synthetic trading

Priofits1

How much have you lost on synthetic indices and whats the highest you've withdrawn?

E

eldavis

I actually found about this type of trading yesterday or so, all these while I felt we had just the traditional forex trading and binary option. I do not have any experience with this form of trading though, I prefer the traditional forex trading.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I know that a lot of people are going into the financial markets in order to make money but then I have really not been a fan of the synthetic in this is because I think that they are not an actual commodity that you can be able to track with fundamentals. They are usually very quick to execute but I think you should only try it out with spare funds while a majority of money that you will want to invest in the market should go into the actual forex trading or cryptocurrency trading and not synthetics indices .

Carson20t

I have not lost any money yet because I have not yet started trading on forex and I am glad that I have acquired knowledge of upto 80 per cent very soon I am starting to apply that knowledge so that I become a profitable forex trader. For me, I have studied both synthetic indices and currencies.
This has placed me at an advantage in getting an in-depth of what forex trading is.

I have resolved that I will start with synthetic indices before starting to trade in currency pairs but for both, I am using meta trader 5 which is the best platform with improved features when you are trading.

Forex is very good but you need to acquire the full knowledge, you are also required to determine as to whether this type of venture is what you would like to do. This is because it is not for everybody to become a trader.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've lost over one thousand dollars in synthetic indices and I've never withdraw money to spend, my relationship with that instrument is sort of a love hate thing, I will still go back to trading them probably this year, indices are basically the first asset class I've traded live and they were good to me, I quickly flipped my 50 dollars to almost 112$ but shot happened when I took someone else's money to trade.

Initially it was successful but I later gave everything back and went out of business , I never got to trade them again till today