Swagbucks Review - Is Swagbucks a Scam Or Legitimate

Markus

If you're looking for a legitimate online rewards program, you should check out Swagbucks. This website offers cash back on purchases you make online. It has a high Trust Score, but is it scam or legit? In this article, we'll discuss the pros and cons of Swagbucks, including whether or not it's a scam. It also offers free money for performing tasks.

Swagbucks is a legit online rewards platform

If you're looking for a legitimate online rewards program, you've probably heard of Swagbucks. This online rewards program has millions of members and promises to share money with them based on purchases made online. Swagbucks is a legitimate company with a customer support department that claims to respond to queries within 10 days. Among other things, this website pays out cash daily and gives members $5 free when they join.

If you're looking to earn extra cash on the side, you can sign up for a free account and start taking surveys right away. To sign up for a free account, you simply need to download the Swagbucks app and log in using your Facebook or Google account. After that, you'll be presented with an unlimited number of surveys and will earn SB for participating. However, it is important to note that the more accurate your profile is, the better survey matches you'll receive.

It offers cash back on online purchases

Swagbucks is a website that allows you to earn SB by watching videos. These videos range in length from two to three minutes. You can also earn SB by purchasing certain products, which you can redeem at the rewards store. The best part of Swagbucks is that you can earn more than a dollar for a single click! The rewards store offers various gift cards. To earn a $10 Amazon gift card, you need to accumulate 1,000 SB or spend $100.

You can earn more Cash Back by using your credit or debit card when you shop at an eligible store. While most purchases qualify for In-Store Cash Back, some stores exclude some categories or products. Also, some merchants may not reward Cash Back on transactions made with gift cards or in specific departments. In any case, Swagbucks reserves the right to deduct Cash Back from your account if you have not made an eligible purchase.

It has a Trust Score of 8.4

If you're looking for a way to earn cash while taking surveys online, Swagbucks may be for you. The website is operated by Prodege, LLC, which also operates MyPoints and ShopAtHome. They've paid out more than $343 million in cash to their members. With thousands of Trustpilot evaluations and a BBB rating of 8.4, Swagbucks is safe to use.

If you're concerned about the safety of your personal information, you can visit the Better Business Bureau's website. You can also read customer reviews. Over sixteen thousand users have given Swagbucks a 4.3 rating on Trustpilot. In addition to the Trust Score, Swagbucks has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. In addition, you can receive rewards like discount gift cards. If you have any account questions, you can also contact the company's customer service department.

Users of Swagbucks can also earn money by referring their friends and family. In order to refer a friend or family member, you must use a referral link provided by Swagbucks. The referrals will earn you up to 10% of their purchases. This is an excellent way to earn cash on the internet. But it is important to keep in mind that you won't get the full value of your gift card.

It is a scam

Several people have asked us whether Swagbucks is a scam or not. It is a popular online survey site that rewards members for online activities. You can choose tasks you are comfortable with, and then exchange your points for various gift cards like PayPal, John Lewis, iTunes, Steam, XBox Live, and more. While the rewards can be tempting, you must remember to verify your rewards before deciding to join.

There are numerous warnings and reviews about Swagbucks, which claim to offer a legitimate way to earn money. While Swagbucks does reward users with a small amount of money, these rewards are quite minimal and often in the form of gift cards or cash back. In addition to this, the site collects member information and sells it to other companies. Therefore, it is a waste of time to join a site that collects your personal information without any intention of paying you.

E

eldavis

All the reviews I have seen so far about Swagbucks have all been good reviews, I decided to try it some time back, but I could not really earn from it, due to the fact that I am from an African country, it was pretty hard to find surveys that I could partake it. This has made me loose interest in anything survey related.