Swagbucks: Earn Cash Back for Shopping Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Swagbucks is an excellent cash back rewards program that has been around for several years. It allows users to earn money by shopping online, taking surveys, watching videos and more. With Swagbucks, you can get a percentage of your purchase back when you shop at any of the thousands of participating retailers. They also offer exclusive deals and discounts to help save even more money. The rewards can be redeemed for gift cards or PayPal cash which makes it even easier to use the earned funds.

The sign-up process for Swagbucks is simple and straightforward - all you need to do is provide your email address and create a password in order to get started. Once registered, there are numerous ways that users can start earning points right away including completing simple tasks such as surveys or watching videos; taking advantage of special offers; referring friends; using the search engine powered by Yahoo!; playing games online; shopping through their portal with partner companies - like Amazon or Target - who give additional bonuses on purchases made through them as well as many other activities available within the website interface itself.

Another great feature about Swagbucks is its user-friendly app which makes it easy for members on the go who want access their account from anywhere with an internet connection – perfect for busy people who still want some extra cash in their pocket without having too much effort involved! Additionally, they have a helpful customer service team available if any questions arise while using this service – always reassuring when dealing with something related finances!

Overall I would highly recommend this program if someone wants an easy way to make some extra money while shopping online without having too put in excessive amounts time effort into it – especially since they offer legitimate opportunities where users will actually see results quickly after following one or two steps

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is a legit app, it is really easy to use, all you need is sign up and add the browser extension and check the app every day for earning opportunities. However, this app is location sensitive. If you are based on low tier countries, you will not get access to high paying offers or even search ads. Therefore, if you want to use swagbucks, you will have to see if you can get access to surveys and search ads. If not your earnings will be limited and you might not be able to reach payment threshold even for entire year.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I have been a member of swagbucks since the year 2017. Since the start of my online journey with this earning site I have only cashed out once. When I first joined the site I was able to do some surveys, playing games, searching on the web among doing of the other offers.

The good side of this site is that it's legit and pays almost promptly after requesting a payment request. It's minimum payment threshold is ten dollars which is not too difficult to reach when your country is supported and you can receive as much offers as possible.

E

eldavis

I have heard about this app before, some years back when i was looking for ways to make money online through surveys. Someone introduced me to Swagbucks. So far from what i have seen the site is legit and there are some persons who have cashed out from it. But i could not make use of the site back then due to my geographical region. This really discouraged me from trying to earn through surveys.

Status
Not open for further replies.