Suvery really pays

Golden P

Survey Is one of the easiest way to make money online, and it really pays well! Tho some site that are fake are really trending you can't really fantom the real, but trust me this listed below sites are real and legit
1. Survey junkie
2. Mobrog
3. Time bucks
4. Cointiply
5. Inbox dollar
6. Surveytime and lots more!
These survey panels really what working for, and most especially they paid you good amount of money at least. So let's try any of these out.

Thank you for providing legit information about surveys, therefore I have tried a lot of surveys on different websites but was unable to get any penny from there.
I hope your provided platforms for surveys will not disappoint me.

Golden P

Thank you for providing legit information about surveys, therefore I have tried a lot of surveys on different websites but was unable to get any penny from there.
I hope your provided platforms for surveys will not disappoint me.
Trust me they won't disappoint I have tested them and they are trusted!
Additional tips for you: swagbucks, timebucks, cointiply, don't do surveys only, you can equally watch videos to earn there.

E

eldavis

Some time back when I was looking for ways to make money online, I decided to give survey a try cause I had heard alot about surveys, and how people where making money from it. I registered on a survey site but I found out that I could hardly come across any survey. For days I got no survey and even when I get some I get disqualified. I started thinking surveys where scam but it was lager I came to understand that surveys hardly favors does from third world countries so since then I hardly try out surveys.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well you're right about time bucks though I haven't really earned from it but seeing it already I know its legit.. I have a bunch of referral there too, and there are making me money.. but guess what I haven't visited the site to actually see if I've reached the threshold for withdrawal. Maybe because I don't believe in surveys and all this sites that pay you like that.. but I've seen a lot of reviews from bloggers YouTubers and even people on Facebook saying that timebucks have paid them ranging from 2-$10 which is good if you ask me.. so yeah pays but not worth my time.

Theduke

Are surveys realy paying and how much?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only survey I've benefitted some cents from is 'cointiply surveys. I never benefitted a dime from any other. I wouldn't call what I received from participating on cointiply's survey as a reward. It is far from being a reward. I earned around $0.0123 some like that, just a cent and some fraction of it. That's the only place I benefitted at least from a survey site. Others are simply disappointing that's why I've stopped all of them to avoid wasting my previous time for nothing. Time is too short, if it isn't well utilized you'll simply end the whole day achieving nothing. That's why I start with the ones I am earning from, and still learn other ways to make more money online without dwelling on my little earnings. So far, I've earned something tangible learning consistently around cryptocurrency. I wouldn't worry about if survey doesn't pay me for lifetime, because I'm gaining elsewhere.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Survey Is one of the easiest way to make money online, and it really pays well! Tho some site that are fake are really trending you can't really fantom the real, but trust me this listed below sites are real and legit
1. Survey junkie
2. Mobrog
3. Time bucks
4. Cointiply
5. Inbox dollar
6. Surveytime and lots more!
These survey panels really what working for, and most especially they paid you good amount of money at least. So let's try any of these out.
This are legit lost that you have posted. But I am very sure that as a Nigerian, you have never participated in any survey from the listed survey websites and apps. That is because they that have surveys that are available for Nigerians and Africa as whole.
Because those mentioned survey websites and apps doesn't support africa does not mean that there are no survey websites that are meant for Africans.
There are like four survey companies tht have surveys for we Nigerian and Africans. And I have completed many surveys and likewise been paid and withdrawn to my account.
Afrisight, Mobiworkx, Digiopinion and more that I don't remember there name are survey companies for Nigeria and Africa. The three I mentioned are the ones that I have participated many times with there surveys and got paid. Apart from Afrisight that pays directly to my bank account. The other ones pays to Visa card. You will be given Visa when you reach there minimum withdraw which is $10 and request for payment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , I know there are some several ways to make money with survey but is mostly mostly difficult for you to see any of them here I don't know why , some of them won't even pay you here and at the end of the day some of them are likely to disqualify you and this always discourage a lot of people from engaging in surveys because they believe that the wont be paid for what they have work for, this is just the only reason I have decided to avoid it for sometimes now but even with this if people can present a better way of earning with survey then a lot of people including me might also will be interested,

I don't really have much idea about the time buck but It was just introduced to me by some people and the person that introduces it to me did not really have the time to explain more about the platform and how it work and ever since then I just don't want to go into a deeper research because I generally don't do anything with Surveys..

I'm just looking for people who have been in the platform to confirm if time bucks is legit or not

Last edited:

Golden P

Thank you for sharing , I know there are some several ways to make money with survey but is mostly mostly difficult for you to see any of them here I don't know why , some of them won't even pay you here and at the end of the day some of them are likely to disqualify you and this always discourage a lot of people from engaging in surveys because they believe that the wont be paid for what they have work for, this is just the only reason I have decided to avoid it for sometimes now but even with this if people can present a better way of earning with survey then a lot of people including me might also will be interested,

I don't really have much idea about the time buck but It was just introduced to me by some people and the person that introduces it to me did not really have the time to explain more about the platform and how it work and ever since then I just don't want to go into a deeper research because I generally don't do anything with Surveys..

I'm just looking for people who have been in the platform to confirm if time bucks is legit or not
Timebucks is legit, my experience with them wasn't bad at all

Golden P

This are legit lost that you have posted. But I am very sure that as a Nigerian, you have never participated in any survey from the listed survey websites and apps. That is because they that have surveys that are available for Nigerians and Africa as whole.
Because those mentioned survey websites and apps doesn't support africa does not mean that there are no survey websites that are meant for Africans.
There are like four survey companies tht have surveys for we Nigerian and Africans. And I have completed many surveys and likewise been paid and withdrawn to my account.
Afrisight, Mobiworkx, Digiopinion and more that I don't remember there name are survey companies for Nigeria and Africa. The three I mentioned are the ones that I have participated many times with there surveys and got paid. Apart from Afrisight that pays directly to my bank account. The other ones pays to Visa card. You will be given Visa when you reach there minimum withdraw which is $10 and request for payment
Survey junkie, cointiply, time bucks, and survey time are also for Africans too, I have use them before to generate passive income.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Survey junkie, cointiply, time bucks, and survey time are also for Africans too, I have use them before to generate passive income.
You may be right, since you have been receiving survey from them. But I have tried it many times but i have never for once received a survey from any of the survey websites that you mentioned. Those three survey websites that I mentioned earlier which are Afrisight, Mobiworkx and Digiopinion are the only survey websites that have ever paid me.

Hughes

I know of another site that also is worth trying out. Though they require a minimum of $20 for you to withdraw, they do offer surveys that pay handsomely. The least some surveys on this platform pay is $1 but most of the time you get surveys that can amount to $3.5, $4... and that is only a matter of discipline then you achieve that minimum threshold. The survey site I am talking about is Opinion Space Africa. I'd say this is a good alternative to Mobrog.

arunima25

Verified member
There is a long list of legit survey sites and you can add many more to the list. One can join them and see what all actually work for them. Many people claim to earn a lot through surveys. But my personal experience says otherwise. I enthusiastically started with few of them. But then I could not get many invitations and even disqualified from many surveys. And most of the time it was a waste of my time. Surveys also favour more of tier 1 countries. So, your geographical location would play an important role. I tried a lot but then I got limited to three of them that work well for my country. I don't earn too much but then I have reached payout on these a few times. Your earnings will also depend on how much time you can spend on these survey sites.