Surveytime

Elswitcher

Although, I don't know if you guys use surveytime, but they are good and pay really well, am not a financial advisor, so please do your own research but these guys are really amazing and you should try them out.

Immilash

Survey time is the best way to earn a decent amount online but you can hardly find a survey site that favours the low tier countries. If you ar coming from a low tier countries you can hardly find a available surveys, people from the top tier countries earn more money on surveys but if you are coming from the low tier countries I will not advertise you work on any survey site my reason of saying this is because you will only waste your precious time without earning a tangible amount. If you want to earn a tangible amount in surveys you must bassed in the top tier countries.

Victorial

That is right. Surveys are not lower-tier countries. You will just be wasting your time for nothing. I have participated in many surveys and I got nothing from them!. It is best to spend hours here on forum posting and earn some cents or at most $1.5 per site. I am done with surveys. I am now spending my time learning forex and crypto coins. These are one of the best ways of making money online. I just hope there will be surveys for Africans so that we can be making money from surveys too. Even the ones we are eligible for, we will not get paid in the end.

Daniel Ryan

That is right. Surveys are not lower-tier countries. You will just be wasting your time for nothing. I have participated in many surveys and I got nothing from them!. It is best to spend hours here on forum posting and earn some cents or at most $1.5 per site. I am done with surveys. I am now spending my time learning forex and crypto coins. These are one of the best ways of making money online. I just hope there will be surveys for Africans so that we can be making money from surveys too. Even the ones we are eligible for, we will not get paid in the end.
Right you are... Surveys in most African countries only tend to waste participants' times;.