Freedollar

Hello, how are you in the online survey business? I hope you are still enthusiastic about doing the survey. here I will share a little inspiration for online survey lovers.

The inspiration this time is about a survey site called SurveyTime, SurveyTime is one of my favorite survey sites, i very happy to working on this site, maybe you've heard of it or even joined.

What is SurveyTime?

Just for information, SurveyTime is a simple survey site that pays you to do surveys provided by the company. Of course this survey will affect the development of the company.

Why i chose SurveyTime?

1. Because this site is very simple and no need to install application.

2. SurveyTime have big rewards, $1/survey is awesome.

3. This site also pay you instantly in the end of survey, in a minutes your rewards will sent to your bank (PayPal, Coinbase, Amazon)

4. Many surveys, if you check it regularly.

How much does surveytime pay?

You will be paid $1 every time you complete a survey, although sometimes there are surveys with a prize of $0.5 when the main survey is not available, but you will find more $1 surveys.

So, let's get to the first point, what's a simple strategy to earn $150/day from SurveyTime?

1. Complete 5 surveys with a reward of $1/survey every day. Yes it sounds easy enough, but in fact you need to prepare a good strategy to achieve this target.

2. At least you have to understand how to selected to enter the survey qualification, you can learn this on each survey site.

3. Then make a target, usually I start in the morning with a cup of coffee and a few cigarettes, I know what I have to do, which is logging into the Surveytime site and hunting for available surveys.

4. Once I find a survey available, make sure you can qualify and believe that you will complete it, sometimes faith makes us really get it.

5. After the first survey is completed, you need to complete 4 more surveys, if you check the SurveyTime site regularly, you will get 3 to 7 surveys every day, it's based on personal experience.

I expect 5 surveys to be completed in one session and to finish one cup of coffee and 5 cigarettes, but sometimes I have to check the availability of surveys by back to site in a few minutes, even every hour, while doing other activities.

And when I find a survey available, I will be alone to do it as soon as possible if I am busy, yes, the target of 5 surveys / day is easy and sometimes a little difficult if you have limited time in a day.

If in one day you manage to reach the target of 5 surveys, you will earn $ 5 / day, so one month will generate a total of $ 150.

It is the simplest method to make $150/month from Surveytime. Maybe you have another method to earn more? please write your answers and experiences in the answer column.

If you are not yet a SurveyTime member and are interested in joining, please read more about the full review of SurveyTime and how to join here:

Copy this url: freedollar.me

Hopefully it will be an inspiration for those of you who like online survey work.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Maybe you forgot to mention which people those surveys are befiting. There are several locations that surveys can not work for. I believe you know that surveys don't actually work and favor for people in Africa, but it's a reasonable online work for people in abroad.
But I think it's not really that easier to earn $5 at once, even for people in Europe.
Thank you for the clarification because have been thinking that is not the survey that I had been doing for long a nothing is forth coming out there? Any time am doing this on get to the finishing stage they will just tell me that the survey did not match my region again . This use to be very painful because I might already existed so many data and time already.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Maybe you forgot to mention which people those surveys are befiting. There are several locations that surveys can not work for. I believe you know that surveys don't actually work and favor for people in Africa, but it's a reasonable online work for people in abroad.
But I think it's not really that easier to earn $5 at once, even for people in Europe.

Freedollar

I don't think its possible that way to earn $5 a day from surveytime.io. I've tried to earn through it, but i didn't succeed cos of my Geo, that made me to give up. It is working for those coming from the top tier countries. But not just for those coming from the third grade countries. Its kinda frustrating to earn a single dollar from the survey site.
I from Indonesian, but i always get 3 in to 6 survey/day. But it both about $0.5 and $1 rewards. If in lucky day, i realy earn up to $7/day. Nice share friend.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think its possible that way to earn $5 a day from surveytime.io. I've tried to earn through it, but i didn't succeed cos of my Geo, that made me to give up. It is working for those coming from the top tier countries. But not just for those coming from the third grade countries. Its kinda frustrating to earn a single dollar from the survey site.